CHAPTER 2

Unknown to Pandavas and Drupadi, Dristadhyum followed them discreetly to assure himself the safety of his sister. He watched them hiding behind a tree as they headed at a distance towards a hut which appeared in his vision.

The 4 Pandavas watched Arjun and Drupadi

walking hand in hand stealing glances at each other with them behind giving them space

walking hand in hand stealing glances at each other with them behind giving them space. While Nakul stared at them mischievously a plan formulating in his brain.

Immediately they neared there hut ,he dashed towards it hurriedly earning glances from his sibling who on seeing the mischievous glint in his eyes knew he was up to something.

Though they needed not wait for next moment words came from his mouth a naughty smile on his lips.

"Mata, look what Bratha Arjun got as alms"

Shouted Nakul to Kunti who was infront of shiv ling his siblings behind them waiting to gain their mother attention

"Whatever it is, share among all my sons"

Responded Kunti who's back was towards her children while they gasp horrified hearing her words

Though Arjun shocked voice reached her ears prompting her to turn around  that's when she took note of her sons with a Maiden beside Arjun her beauty captivating her also.

She was lost in her but Bheem voice caught her attention,"Mata !what have you done?"that's when she recalled Nakul words staring at her sons petrified face and then her eyes caught the garland on Arjun and Drupadi then the dots connected .

She was finding words to ease the tension but her eldest son's next words petrified her,"Mata you have uttered those words infront of Shiv ling and it cannot be done. Though since Anuj was the one who own her hand will marry her then rest of us will took route of celibacy"

Kunti was horrified especially seeing her remaining sons nodding in support. But she can't let that happen and her sons to be separated

"No, don't take my words seriously which I uttered mistakenly . Nakul, how can you refer to your bhabhi as alms when she's the Lakshmi of our house?"question Kunti berating Nakul who stared at the couples apologetically

All this time the two who were the centre of ongoing conversation stood silent lost in thought for the day they expected to be best for them turned out unexpectedly worst for them. But Yudhisthir next word made them interfere

"It's fair fo only Arjun to marry Drupadi will us four will go and prepare for our departure"

Arjun though would have agreed with the idea of him alone marrying Drupadi since he's the one who won the swayamvar but can't bear his brothers separation whom they've always been together when they can find a solution.