CHAPTER 10

The palace of Hastinapur stood majestically in pride seeing the events unfolding in it's confine. Even with it's many years it never speculated of such a moment of harbouring one of the powerful goddess that to one of Tridevi's.

Devi Padma who was escorted in the chamber of Vasusen stood ,infront of her layed a figure of the one who calls her Mata. Her eyes teared remembering when she used to run behind him Indore to feed him in childhood.

Her arms couldn't wait to hold the one who awaken her motherhood. Her longing eyes stared at him whose joy brings smile on her face and pain brings tears in her eyes. She remembered his giggles which sounded as music in their ears which always made Vaikuntha lively.

She never saw tears in his eyes not even when he was cursed but yesterday events brought tears from him and she knew it was time to reach to him.

To get a chance to feed her putra ones again LakshmiPutra laksh. Though all grown up he's still the same innocent boy who used to sleep on her lap after listening to her lullaby

She being the mother of the world regarded as one of the powerful goddess now stood as a mother all kinds of emotion running inside her,no feeling can surpass the joy she was feeling at the moment on seeing the one who came from her.

Her motherhood showed through her tears for she was impatient to see the smile on her son's face and him calling her Mata from his mouth. As she raised her palm ,the light emerged from it engulfing a sleeping Vasu which made him look more radiant. 

Vasu though unconscious embraced the warmth surrounding him finding comfort from it ,the same comfort he found on his Mata's lap in childhood. He didn't wish not to wake up from it.

Subconsciously his eyes flutter the moment Devi Padma tear fall on him

Subconsciously his eyes flutter the moment Devi Padma tear fall on him. He blink his eyes feeling the same touch,warmth and longing immediately it touch him

"Putra wake up, don't keep your Mata waiting for long"

A whisper reached his ears, turning towards the side his eyes widen seeing the same mother who used to run behind him