CHAPTER 3

Silence was what surrounded the area with everyone attention towards the two

as Kunti console Gandhari who was crying seeing them alive that two after receiving the news of their demise a year back

"Kunti why didn't you return immediately you both came from that palace alive?do you know how we felt hearing the news of you both burning inside that palace?"

Berated Gandhari affectionately as an elder sister

"Please forgive us Jiji , I assure you their was a reason behind our disappearance"

Console Kunti while the elders were moved with their bond for even with their children difference they still bonded well

"What was that reason that even made Putr Yudhisthir to forget his duties as the crown prince?"

Gandhari question staring at Pandavas while a startle Yudhisthir stood numb not knowing how to respond to her question

"Jestha mata,it was necessary for jestha to live in between commoners to understand their condition so that he can be a better Yuvraj"

Responded Bheem seeing his elder brother who stood uncomfortable since he can't lie and also the truth will also hurt Gandhari and bring more distance between the cousins.

Immediately he finished his explanation Kauravas arrived in company of Shakuni and Banumati. Who stood beside Gandhari not before taking Kunti's blessing and folding her palm for Pandavas for salutation .

They remained silent getting interested in the ongoing conversation between Gandhari and Pandavas.

"Ok I understand and I forgive you all, only because Putr Arjun brought my second kulvadhu home"

Responded Gandhari as she turn towards Sugadha who was holding Aarti plate to welcome the couples and Pandavas in.

"Jiji what do you mean by second kulvadhu?"

Question Kunti though she heard rumours of Duryodhan kidnapping a princess in her swayamvar with the help of her eldest son , she rubbed it off believing Gandhari won't allow any of her sons to commit such an act.

Though she was astonish hearing her response,"Oh ,Duryodhan married kalinga princess Bhanu months back"

Responded Gandhari pointing at Bhanu revealing her shared relation with hastinapur while Pandavas clenched their fist for not only Duryodhan took their brother's right but also married before him.