CHAPTER 8

In the Sabha some of the princes fainted seeing the appearance of the Asura , others tried hiding due to fear which added by the laughter of the Asura while Karna got more angry.

"You! so your the one who disguised as my mitra and tried to tarnish his image?"

Exclaim Duryodhan his form shaking due to anger while everyone stared at the Asura who just smiled evily.

Everyone was shaken with the turn of events while the ministers who gave their opinion earlier cower back in fear.

Duryodhan do you know him?"

Question a confused Bhisma who was still in shock seeing the turn of events.

Dushala for the first time entered Hastinapur Sabha that to dragging the maiden who was a victim earlier her eyes blazing fire.

"Putri Dushala!

Exclaim Kunti who saw before losing her consciousness

Exclaim Kunti who saw before losing her consciousness. Immediately others followed her sight and they gasp on seeing Dushala who threw the Dasi towards the Asura

Gandhari panic on learning the presence of Dushala in court and she stumble heading inside worried for her daughter not before ordering for Kunti to be taken inside.

"Putri , what is this?"

Question Bhisma in astonishment seeing the presence of his granddaughter in court that to her face portraying anger.

"Pitamah ,this woman here is not Chandni ,Chandni hasn't yet rejoined her duties from home"

Utter Dushala her voice expressing anger while the Dasi though in fear tried to master courage putting a straight face.

"You know I have a danger coated with the most deadliest snake venom ,when used on someone be it an immortal or mortal even with boons that person doesn't see next sunrise. Before I use it on you reveal your true form "

Everyone stared the dagger in fear for the princes weren't unaware of it's worth since they were there when Dushala was given by Angraj

The maiden stood silent but when she saw Dushala advancing towards her she turned in her true form