010

The block had now been lined with motorcycles, as more and more of the big scary looking men had arrived.

Zac was in awe, as they all had specialized, individual bikes for him and his friends to look at.

And he quickly was becoming more and more popular for having such interesting friends.

Killer walks over and takes a seat next to me, holding a plate.

"Now this is a party."he sighs as he sits down, causing me to chuckle as I bounce Tiana on my knees.

"You sure do have a lot of friends."I say as he puts his arm around me.

"They like barbecue."he shrugs before sending me an attractive smile.

I chuckle, feeling my cheeks grow warm as Zac runs up to me.

"Mommy! Spike and drift brought a pool! Can I swim in it? Please?"he begs, pointing behind him as the two familiar bearded men approach with a small kiddie pool.

"We thought you could use a break. We got Tucker here to help out with the baby."Drift says.

He steps aside and reveals a tiny woman, she couldn't be more than 5 feet tall. She was dressed similarly to the rest of the bikers and she had a small baby on her hip.

"Hi!"she says in a high pitched southern accent.

"Oh..um.."I say, looking over at Killer.

"Only if you want."he shrugs.

I look back at Tucker as she struts over to me.

"You can trust me mama, I'll sit right over there with the rest of the youngins. I've got 8 of'm and ain't none of'm died yet!"she says.

I look down at Tiana as she smiles a gummy smile at me and then looks at Tucker and coos at her.

"Um, okay. Just for a little while, alright? She doesn't like loud noises."I say softly as Tucker reaches down and carefully lifts Tiana with her free hand.

"Alrighty! I'll be right over there mama!"she says.

I take a breath as I watch her walk away.

I feel a cold tap on my arm and then look over to see killer with a smile, holding a beer towards me.

"..i-i have to breastfeed."I chuckle.

He shrugs.

"More for me."he says before beginning to slowly pull it back.

I glance back at the baby with Tucker who was allowing the older baby to play in the pool with Zac and holding Tiana.

I feel the pressure come off my shoulders and I take a deep breath before grabbing the beer from his hand.

"I can pump."

.....

I chuckle, walking with Killer and Tucker back towards the house, hearing the faint sound of engines revving down the road.

"She is just the sweetest little angel baby. I mean it ya hear you ever need a babysitter you give me a ring now!"she says as she carefully transfers the sleeping Tiana into my arms.

"And thank you, it was so good to just relax."I say, giving her a hug and causing her to release a small "aw, sugar" as I do.

"Give me a call okay! I mean it!"she says as she walks away.

I look back at Killer who had Zac asleep in his arms as well, his cheeks caked in barbecue sauce.

"Oh my gosh, they're both tuckered out."I say as we enter the house.

"I know. He drooled all down my front side, definitely going to deep clean after this."he huffs as we enter the house.

"Just put him down in here."I say quietly as I walk into Tiana's nursery.

I sit her down in the crib and then watch as Killer lays Zac down on the recliner.

He stands up and huffs, popping his back as I smile and put my hands on my hips.

"Not fun, huh?"I ask as we quietly exit the room.

"You have to lug that kid around all the time?"he asks, sitting on the couch.

I sit down as well and pick up the baby monitor.

"Ugh, I am so full."he huffs before sitting up and pulling his hoodie off, tossing it to the arm of the couch.

I glare at his muscular torso before he pulls his muscle shirt down and sit back down.

"What's with all the tattoos, Killer?"I ask, making him look at me.

"....you know you can call me Damien, right?"he asks with a smile.

"Okay, Damien. What's with all the tattoos?"I ask.

He sighs a bit before turning to look at me fully.

"To cover the battle scars."he says.

"Battle scars?"I question.

He smiles and then sighs.

"..I wish I could tell you everything about my life."he says softly.

"Why can't you?"I ask.

He shakes his head.

"Because I don't want to lose you."

I blush but frown a bit.

"What makes you think you'll lose me?"I ask, looking up at him.

"...I was a bad person before you met me, Sky. I'm a better person now, but I was bad."he shrugs.

Not wanting to probe, I clear my throat.

"Well. Do you swear you'll never be bad again?"I ask, making him smirk.

He moves a bit closer and sits up.

"Can I have a kiss if I swear?"

My cheeks instantly burn and I smile a bit.

"Sure. But you have to swear first. And mean it."I say, folding my arms and making him nod.

"I swear to never be bad again."he says softly.

"And I mean it. For you."

I smile and lean forward, planting a soft kiss on his lips. I pull away and he opens his eyes slowly and I watch his cheeks fade to a light pink.

His hand comes to my face and he pulls me back in, kissing me again only this time more passionately.

I moan softly into the kiss as he runs his fingers through my hair. I cup his cheeks as his hands move down to my waist, pulling me in more.

The kiss deepens, his tongue slipping into my mouth as I scoot more into his lap.

"Mommy?"

I instantly break away, leaving Damien in the kissing position for a bit as I look back, seeing Zac standing behind the couch and rubbing his eyes.

"Yes sweetie!"I panic, standing up.

"..why are you kissing Killer? I thought Daddy and I were the only boys you can kiss."he says, his bottom lip quivering.

"Oh, sweetie..um, come on I'll put you to bed okay, we can talk some more about it."I say, glancing at Damien as I stand.

He clears his throat, picking up a blanket that was on the couch and covering his lap with us, not making eye contact.

I hurry over to Zac and pick him up, heading towards his room.

.....