013

Five men, all dressed in their biker attire exit a known biker pub. Their vests had green patches and markings, unlike the red and purple patches of Killer's.

A rival gang.

Two of the larger ones approach a car as they say their goodbyes.

"So, one of them is definitely a rat."one says as the other opens the car door.

"I don't think so. Maybe the new guys just a nervous little prick."the other responds.

They both sit in the car and attempt to start it. The engine juts a bit, but doesn't start.

"The hell?" The driver asks before attempting to start the car again.

Suddenly, a masked man springs up from the backseat welding a black trash bag.

Before they both can react, the masked man instantly reaches forward and stabs a knife deep into the throat of the passenger, quickly slashing his throat.

"WHAT THE FU-"before the driver finishes his sentence, the black trash bag is thrown over his head and tightly tied shut around the headrest of the car.

Then the masked man hugs the bag around the man's face and proceeds to aggressively stab the driver in the chest multiple times until the large man was no longer struggling.

The masked man catches his breath before quickly getting out of the car.

....

The three remaining men from the bar approach their bikes all chuckling to themselves.

"I tell you the bitch was in to me till your drunk ass came along."one of them says.

He turns around as his friends chuckle to face his bike.

"...where's my helmet?"he questions, looking around.

He turns around and looks at the two others, noticing they were having some issues as well.

"My clutch is gone."one says.

"Someone fucked with my breaks.."the other says.

Suddenly they hear a whistle from behind the one with the missing helmet.

He turns around and instantly he sees only his helmet coming down.

He's smashed in the head with the helmet and instantly stumbles back and falls down.

The other two instantly rush towards the masked man but the masked man throws something towards the one coming in before.

The man's hands instantly come to his throat and he falls to his knees as the other man quickly rushes towards the masked man. The masked man instantly dodged a punch from the man and strikes him hard in the ribs before standing straight and striking him hard again in the face.

The then grabs the man by the shoulders of his his vest and falls back, flipping the man head over foot on to his back.

The masked man then quickly straddles over the man and grabs the helmet he used to incapacitate the first goon and begins to bash in the face of the man he was straddling.

Meanwhile, the man who was struck in the throat was attempting to stumble away, struggling to breathe as he limps away.

The masked man finishes bludgeoning the man beneath him and he takes a deep breath, shaking out his hands and then standing up, approaching the man who was slowly limping away.

The masked man goes into his pocket, pulling out a folded up piece of paper and opening it as he approaches the man.

He grabs the man by his hair and pulls him backwards, causing him to instantly fall to his knees.

The masked man forces the man to look up and holds the folded up paper next to his face, we now see that the paper was indeed a photo captioned "main target".

Once verifying the man was indeed the man in the photo, he releases him and then Yanks the blade he had thrown out of his throat.

The man instantly gurgles and falls forward as the masked man reaches into his jacket, pulling out a gun.

Without a second glance, he instantly shoots the man in the head. He puts the gun back into his jacket and then begins walking away from the scene, pulling the mask down off his face and then taking the black jacket he had off.

"Fucking Christ."Killer says as he folds the jacket and hangs it neatly over his arm as he walks away.

.....