012

Killer plops himself down on the couch and then pulls me into his lap.

I chuckle as he pulls me into a soft kiss, his hands snaking his hands up my back under my shirt.

I moan quietly into the kiss as he deepens the kiss, our tongues colliding as my hands find his hair and playfully running my fingers through the thick locks.

He slowly inches his hands up my body and slowly separates the kiss, suckling on my bottom lip.

He looks up and smiles as he looks into my eyes.

"..I'm so lucky."he says softly.

I chuckle as he begins slowly kissing my neck .

"So am I, Damien."I smile as he moves his hands up to my breasts, gently groping them.

"You know you're the only one allowed to use my real name right?"he chuckles.

"I'm honored."I chuckle.

"Is it bad I want you so bad right now?"he asks quietly before beginning to kiss my neck again.

I moan softly as he does and he gently massages my breasts.

"I don't think that's wrong at all. In fact I feel the same way."I breathe as I cup his cheeks and pull his face up to look at me.

I peck his lips softly a few times before pulling away.

"If you keep playing with my boobs like that, I'm going to start lactating."I whisper to him.

He breaks out into a laughing fit before taking his hands away.

"Let's go upstairs."he says with an attractive smile.

"Okay."I smile back.

.....

I watch as Damien sits down on my bed, instantly pulling his black muscle shirt up and over his head.

I take a moment to take in the actual beauty of this man as he opens his arms, inviting me into his embrace.

"Wow

"Wow."I say softly as I walk into his arms.

"What?"he asks, his hands coming to my hips and pulling me in.

"Nothing..just..are you real?"I chuckle, making him smile.

"100%"he says, kissing my lips as his hands travel under my shirt again, inching it up towards my head.

I smile as he pulls my shirt up over my head, tossing it behind him and pulling me into his lap.

"How can Iake you most comfortable?"he asks, pressing soft kisses against my breasts.

I chuckle and kiss his lips softly.

"I'm already comfortable."
....
Suddenly, Killer wakes. Hearing a familiar ringtone from his phone he immediately begins to carefully slip the sleeping body of Sky off of his chest.

He quickly and quietly gets out of bed, finding his jeans on the ground next to the bed.

He digs in his pocket to find his phone and answers.

"Hog?"he says quietly.

"Hey Killer. Did I wake ya?"

"No um, just resting. Why are you calling me so late?"Killer asks, walking towards the bathroom.

"Well, I'm sorry kid. I know you said you were out-"

"I am. Hog I'm out.... don't do this. Not now."Killer says as he closes himself into the bathroom.

"I need you kid. You're the best I got. You know this. I wouldn't ask unless it was important."

Killer sighs and runs his fingers through his hair.

"H-how many?"he asks.

"Five. Three goons, two brutes."

"When do you need it done?"Killer says.

"As soon as possible. You in?"

Killer frowns and looks at himself in the mirror.

"....after this, no more late night calls. Alright?"Killer says.

"Like I said, I only call if it's important. I'll send you the details."

The phone hangs up and Killer sighs as he leans against the sink.

"Fuck."

....