CHAPTER ONE: TO THE CHURCH

"Laurens wake up! Seven o'clock! We have to go to the church!" Maria stuck her head in the room of her 14 year old son. The sound of an old car that tried to start came from under the blankets. Maria took that as a good sign that Laurens was awake, would abandon his bed, dress himself and join them at the breakfast table.

The very groggy teenager stepped out his warm and cozy bed, took of his saturated Goodnites bedwetting pants and threw it in the diaper pail, that joined him from the baby room he left when he was five years old. Naked he walked to the shower and during the short time under the hot water he washed his body. He came from the small cabin and stepped completely naked and dripping wet on the cold tiles. He looked at his body in the large mirror. Dark blond very short trimmed hair, as the church he would visit in an hour demanded, nobody was allowed to look like Jesus, with his long hair, beards weren't accepted either and of course your clothe couldn't look to much like the clothes Jesus wore in the pictures.

Laurens was pleased with his body, good muscles, no not a body builder, gut simply nice. Not to thick and the baby fat all gone! His bright blue eyes would work like real girls magnets, but Laurens didn't knew what to do with that, he thought girls were simply stupid, all that giggling around him trying to get his attention. Some of his friends already got a steady girlfriend for quite some time. Laurens wasn't ready for that. He liked his dark blond hair with that orange glow in it (all natural of course the church didn't allow coloring your hair, you had to accept the body god gave you, Laurens was pleased with what he got!

When he had dried his body and went to his room to dress himself, he found that his mom had placed out the clothes he should wear this day. Of course it was his Sunday suit, kaki pants, a white shirt, the black necktie, and on top of that such a nasty diaper pant. He looked with a sad face to the baby attire. Spiderman's head on the diaper didn't make him happy at all. Last week he wet his pants during the service and now his mother made him wear those ugly pullups during the day too.

Grouching he put on his stupid baby pants, as he used to call it in secret. He felt how the thick absorbent material between his legs. He touched the front of the pullup and it made him smile, and a little bit hard. He took his hand away from the pants, heaving pleasure that way wasn't allowed by god, he knew that. Quickly he put on his clothes and looked in the mirror to see the results while tying is necktie. Without thinking he looked at his cross, but his "thick underpants" as his parents liked to call his diaper didn't show much he thought.

"Good morning Laurens, nice you rejoice us with your cheerful presence." "M'ning", muttered our hero still drowsy, wondering why he even would visit that stupid church. Every Sunday at nine o'clock he had to be in the church, didn't god make teenagers need their sleep, especially Sunday mornings? Then why sitting on the hard benches praying to a god that didn't understand the real needs of boys and girls his age.

Can you imagine? It is 2024 and you have no TV, only sinful programs can be watched on that thing from hell that will distract you from the word of god. And no smartphones, prayer is the best telecom there is. ASnd no computers and internet, think of all those bad sites made by bad people. The church was the only social medium that anybody could ever need!

Luckily for Laurens did his parents bought an old laptop for him, as school demanded that everybody had a computer to do their homework. But together with pastor Marcus all kinds of protections were placed on it, so he couldn't go to the "wrong" internet sites. His parents and the pastor could follow all he did in the internet, and he would be in big trouble if they ever found out that he was on those "evil" places or when he did even one small thing that was not for school or the church...

Laurens dis as if he didn't care about the restrictions, but in reality he bypassed all the security programs on his laptop in just 10 minutes. That was the time it took him to create a second start-up partition that was hidden for his parents and Marcus, those old people had no clue what you can do with a computer, even an old one! Those dinosaurs didn't knew that Laurens not only visited the social media his friends were at, but also some "naughty" sites his friend showed him...