CHAPTER SIX: THE GROWING FRIENDSHIP

Henk Laughed at the answer from Laurens. "so you didn't know you liked boys before you came with me?"

"No, or better said, I wasn't sure. The last few months I found myself looking at the other boys when changing for PE, or when the wore their wet, tight fitting swimming trunks. I didn't see any harm in that."

"But homosexuality isn't harmful at all, it is just that, love. Look at Jesus, didn't had only men around him, don't you think that that wasn't a sign?

The boys had to laugh at that idea.

"Do your parents know you are gay?" Laurens wanted to know. The answer wasn't a big surprise for the boy. Henk's parents were not informed that their boy loved boys and He wanted to keep it that way.

"I can't tell my parents the truth . The think it is the most deadly sin a person can commit. They could even kill me, only for loving an other boy! It is ibn the bible you know!" The friends made clear that the secret was save between them.

All of a sudden Henk's face went pale and he started to shake. "Qqquick", he stuttered. "Lets get dressed quick! I can hear my parents coming home, they can't find us like this!" In no time both boys were dressed and pure next to each other, with their study books on their laps.

The mom of Henk knocked on the door of the room and asked if the boys wanted a cup of tea. Together the went down and for the first time in his life Laurens got a real cup of tea, not the tasteless herb drink he got at home. And the cookies they were delicious.

The conversation started slowly, nothing important was told until Laurens was asked about his diaper wearing and wetting his pants. "You are wearing a diaper too, don't you?" Laurens was asked. The poor boy was astonished when the woman asked him this very personal question. But soon he realized that Henk was having the same underpants as he wore, So he told her the story about wetting his pants in church and how he was punished for it.

"That is criminal, yes really criminal. Your parents should support you and help you with your problem, not punishing you for something you can't help! When you need a diaper to keep your pants dry then so be it." The was very strict in this. She asked if he wetted the bed too and he told her that he neve had a dry night in his life and no they never went to a doctor for it, they prayed that he would become dry and that was enough!

That brought the conversation to their faith. It was clear that she and her husband weren't as strict in the teaching of Christianity then Laurens parents were. They did believe, but accepted different views too. She was very angry about the way pastor Matheus handled the death of Carla. She was amazed that his parents still went to that horrible church, she said hat the church should help them to recover from that terrible loss. Laurens couldn't tell that he did not believe anymore and that he wanted to go away from the church. Henk was silent too about this subject, he knew better!

Later that afternoon the boys said goodbye at the front door and Laurens smiled and whistled all the way home. When he entered his home whistling his mother snapped: "stop that silly noise you aren't a canary!" Laurens recognized the bad mood his mother was in. So he stopped his whistling and went to his room.

During the evening meal everybody was very quiet and after the last prayers of the day, asking to cure the bed and pants wetting, Laurens went to his room. This time it was his mother that helped him out of his thick day diapers and into his thinner nighttime diapers.

Again Laurens saw the beautiful naked body with the single diaper and the hazelnut brown eyes of Henk during his masturbation. He did not know at that moment that his friend was imaging him when doing the same exercise in his diaper.

The next day Laurens went to the vice principal skipping the religious lesson. He knocked on the door and when he entered the room he found a big pot of tea and some cookies on the desk of the vice principal. "When you have to be punished it is better we do it the right way", mr. Jansen told Laurens. "Why not make it pleasant and cozy?"