CHAPTER THREE: SCHOOL

The Sunday afternoon went on without any incidents. When Laurens had to do number two he nervously informed his father, who took him to the toilet, pulled his plastic pants down to his ankles. And then took of the wet diaper. The adhesive tapes made a distinct cracking noise. With his plastic pants at his ankles he shuffled into the toilet, when he started to close the door his father stopped him. "The door stays open, I want to be sure you do not play with your self as before." After wiping himself his father put the wet diaper on his son and pulled the plastic pants up. The urine in the diaper had become cold and it felt bad, very bad. Luckily his body warmth did a great job making the diaper warm again, and the diaper felt normal in a short time. After dinner Grandpa and grandma left and together the family grind out their evening prayers in witch they thanked god for the healthy (but completely tasteless) meal, the beautiful Sunday, the nice visit of the grandparents. The good shepherd was asked for a good refreshing sleep and a healthy and dry awakening the next morning.

Laurens went to his room and undressed himself. There he was standing, a fourteen years old boy, in just his very wet diaper and plastic pants, waiting to be changed in a clean diaper for the night.

His father came humming in his room, took the baby wipes, a clean diaper and plastic pants. The used plastic pants was dropped in the extra pail in his room and the diaper in the old diaper pail.

Expertly his father cleaned the diaper area of his son end put him in the diaper and plastic pants for the night. Dressed like that the boy had to go to his mother to wish her good night. When he kissed his mom she put her hand on the back of the plastic pants and smiled.

Soon after that Laurens was in his bed . The new diaper was larger and thicker then the Goodnite pants he wore earlier. It took some time to adjust to his new underwear. Strangely enough he liked the feeling of the plastic pants and the "big boy" diapers.

That night the big Tena absorbed some severe wettings. When Laurens woke up the next morning, it was just six o'clock. With his hands he stroke the front of his plastic pants. The smooth and slightly slippery feeling made his penis hard again, waiting for the treatment it needed. Stroking his member through the wet diaper brought him the orgasm he learned to like so much. Satisfied with the result he let his morning pee out in the diaper, hoping that it would destroy the evidence of his wicked, but oh so nice deed. And the all-seeing god? With a smile on his face he decided that that was nothing more than a fairytale!

Waiting for his parents to wake up he started to think about the new school he would attend that day. Laurens was a good student, studying at the VWO (the highest education in Holland after elementary school) and got good grades. He also had a lot of friends. "HAD a lot of friends" he thought disappointed. Not only had he to go to a new school, it was five kilometers farther from his home than his old school was ("God will guide you when you follow the way of the lord on your bike", his mother assured him while looking devout to the ceiling, as if the good lord had his residence there.)

At seven o'clock sharp his mother entered his room and noticed that her son was already wide awake. "Wake up sleepy head! God gave you a beautiful day, filled with adventures, you go to an exciting new school, with a lot of new, as we hope more christian friends."

With a loud sigh our teenager stepped out his bed. The diaper and plastic pants were tossed in the appropriate bins and naked he walked to the shower.

His mother was sitting ready with the day diaper and plastic pants. In fear the boy saw that in the big diaper was the rectangular thick booster for extra absorption. The diaper was a lot thicker then the one he worn yesterday. It would be impossible to hide his underwear for his new classmates. He filled his head with dark thoughts when he laid down on the special garment. His mother quickly taped the diaper shut, Dressed in the thick diaper he had to stand up to let his mother put on the plastic pants, after that he was allowed to put on his school uniform. Beige pants, made out of thin cotton, so the contours of his diaper were clearly visible, a light blue shirt and a dark blue necktie, with the school emblem embroidered on it. The emblem was a brown cross, a gold aureole above that, three stars, the sun and the moon. This all to represent god's creation, the big knowledge the school would show their pupils!