chapter three: Were done for

Vanessa's pov:

I'm so sick of bella and Axel arguing it's getting on my last nerve that I have .

Why don't you figure out how to get us out of here and not get eaten alive by these damn blood suckers and get us to Dallas! Bella said.  I'd be happy if you weren't running around putting your foot up my ass! Axel said. Dude will you two just shut up and fuck already! We all know you want each other so just do the damn thing. ! Jacey yelled. You guys are fucking idiots. If you wanna stay here then fine but I need to keep moving since I'm the one they want and I don't plan on staying in this area long. What the hell do you mean move to a different Area? Do you realize how many ugly night creatures there are out there? Axel said. I can take my damn chances, plus I can't stay here......... Bianca. Who the fuck is Bianca? Bella asked. My daughter.....I need to find her now before it's too late. Oh screw that....did you not just hear Axel say there are too many of those blood sucking Demons out there? Did you not just hear me say my daughter is out there, not to mention that she's alone. Well have fun looking for her with all those demons, of anything they probably turned her into one of them by now or killed her.Bella said. Shut up talking like that   Jacey said. Well I'm leaving. I grab two guns a knife and a few bombs and I plan my escape. I'm coming with you. Shelly Said. No offense but you just tried to kill Jacey, you so much as Kay a hand on me and I'm blowing your  goddamn brains out. I promise you I'm fine, I had a little more venom in me that had control but you all beat it out of me so I'm good. Shelly said as she stood up. Fine then.....let go. I'm coming with you.....I can't stay here and wait for this dick to make a move on getting us out of here. Angie said. Good, let's move out then.  Wait a minute...    You just gonna leave me with all of these boys and this pysco girl Virginia and Isabella, you sure you wanna do that? Jacey asked. She does have a point. Shelly said. Ugh fine, let's go. I told Jacey. Everyone was locked and loaded. Have fun dying out there. Bella said. You should be going with us instead of running your damn mouth about trying to get out of here. Jacey said. Okay number one fuck you and number two there's boys here, witch means I'm gonna become pregnant by the end of this bullshit. Bella said. Oh yeah, and that makes you a walking target for Lola dumbass! Jacey said as she smacked Bella's forehead. Let's go....if she wants to stay here and do that then let her.

We start to head out. Alright everyone needs to pay attention to everyone and their surroundings, these demons can be anywhere.

Dimitrus pov:

It won't be long before I have Vanessa in my hands......I have to know if it's true about her being able to turn vampires back to humans. Lola walks in with a Medium sized army. You wanted more Vampires so....here you are brother. Lola said. Thank you my dear sister. I don't know what I'd do without you. Awww, you'd probably be dead without me. Lola said. So how's it coming with Virginia? She's working on it but not for much longer before I rip her into pieces and replace her with someone willing to do the bidding.Lola said. As long as you do what you have to in order for us to finally have her so we can run the test as to why she can't be killed. I understand brother. Lola said. Good then we need to speed up the process.

Lola's Pov:

I walk away from my brother and head to a guest room where Kayla and my human boy minion are having sex. Do you feel anything yet?  No he's just pumping me up. Kayla said. Blake is on the verge of dying if you don't get her pregnant do you understand me......If you can't impregnate her then you're no use to me. Blake looks at me and swallows his guilt. Do you have a condom on? Yes. Take it off. He takes off the condom and starts pounding Kayla. Now do you feel it? Yes. Kayla said. Good. I leave the room and head to the birth room. The doctor was pulling babies out left to right. He got to one of the girls and started getting her to push......he pulled the baby out but it was wrapped in silicone. I got angry. What have you done? I'm so sorry, I wasn't fast enough. He said. I grabbed him by the throat. The girl screamed out. Please don't...I'm sorry. I look at her then I look at one of my minions and nod them to get her out of the room. He takes her by her arms and drags her out as she screams. I look back at the doctor. I am sick of watching you fail to do simple orders. I'm sorry, I can do better, i-i can learn from this. I let him go. You better be lucky that I need you.....if I didn't you'd be dead. Th-thank  you. I walked out of the room.

Vanessa's pov:

I can't stand feeling like this....I have no idea where Bianca is nor what happened to her. As we walked along a trail we heard a few vampires nearby but they weren't bothering us yet. So where exactly are we going? Jacey asked. We're going to my house, that's the last place I saw Bianca.vampires started hoping out and getting in our way.i blew off two of their heads. Damn Vanessa,don't blow my head off. Shelly said. She ought to since you tried to kill me. Jacey said in a harsh tone. You're such a diva. Shelly said . You're such a pain in the ass.Jacey shouted. Will you both just shut the fuck up....I'll leave you both here to die as long as I get my daughter back.

Meanwhile back at the warehouse house. So are we really arguing because we want each other but don't know how to explain it? Axel asked Bella. Maybe....I guess so. Virginia walks out of the door and walks into the woods. She starts looking around she finds a piece of glass. And walks back in and remains calm. As she walks inside she sees Bella and Axel fucking on the table. Axel has his dick inside of bella and thrusting himself in her making her moan. Goddamn, that feels so good, don't you stop.bella screams out.Axel squeezes her ass. He ponds her in the ass. Fuck .....damn.