chapter five: Never said I was good

Soon the next day came.kayla woke up and saw everyone still sleeping.

Kayla's pov:

I take a needle that is filled with Lola's blood and I insert it inside of Shelly. I use a different syringe and use some of a rotting rats blood that Lola made  and insert it into Jacey. The rats blood started to effect Jacey really quick I had no idea what was in it

Lola's  Pov :I wait for Bella to finally wake up. She slowly awakens. What....what happened? She said. I'm what happened. Bella looked over to me. Miss me? All of Bella's memories came flooding back to her brain. No. She said. I looked her in the eyes reassuring her. Oh my fucking God, I'm a vampire! She shouted. Lower your voice Bella, I'd hate for Dimitri to find out what I've done and kill you. Bella takes a few deep breaths. Good, now let's get you into something more that scream you instead of  whatever this  is. I got up and searched the dresser. Uhh, it's called  overalls and a black long sleeve shirt with fishnet stockings and boots. It's my style. Bella said. No, absolutely not. I find something and toss it to her. Change immediately. I said. Ugh fine. Bella goes and changes. She had on black leather pants with a ruffled black skirt and her top is a black corset with fishnet sleeves along with her black boots. How do you feel? I feel a little weird because I'm not use to it but I think I'll get the hang of it. Bella said. Good, now we're doing something to this dirty hair of yours. I pull at some of your hair. After a few hours her hair was Jet black . A very  fierce look. Her nails were painted black and she had on black lipstick. I can totally see myself like this. I smirk. Good. I kiss her. We should get you some food before you die. I said. Okay. I walk out and go to a different room where plenty of humans were blood bags. I got one of the guards to drag her out. She started screaming. Shut it. I told her as we walked back to Bella's room. I opened the door and told the guards to sit her on the chair. Bella looked over at her. I take Bella's hand and we walk over to her. I grab the girls neck. Go ahead, drain her if you want. I told her. Are you going to do it with me? Bella said. I sit on the arm of the chair. Yes babe. Bella got closer to the girl and slowly inches her way to biting her neck and sucking the blood out of her. I started sucking on the girls wrist.

Kayla's pov: soon everyone woke up. Jacey was feeling really sick. Her face started turning red. Are you okay Jacey? Vanessa asked. Hey wait, where's Shelly? Angie asked. Everyone looked around for her. I stayed quiet and said nothing. I knew she was a vampire by then and eating somewhere. Jacey started puking up blood. What the hell is happening to me!? Jacey said. Your gonna be okay Jacey, don't flip out. Vanessa said. How can I not flip out when I'm spitting up fucking blood. Jacey said. You know all of our problems got here when She came in the picture. Angie said pointing at me. Vanessa pointed the gun at me. You have got to be a insider from Dimitrus and Lola. She said. Your wrong, I swear I'm not. I don't know what's happening but it's not my fault. I said. I don't trust her Vee, we don't even know here like that.Angie said. We need to find Shelly and get out of here. Vanessa said. What are we gonna do about her? Angie said nodding over to me. She's gonna stay here or anywhere that isn't with us....if this whole weird shit goes down and it wasn't her then I guess we'll come back and get her if she isn't dead but I need to find bianca now......my place is two more miles ahead of us. Vanessa said. Soon we broke apart. I headed back to Lola.

Lola's POV :

I start preparing my army for the worst case scenario.....I knew sooner or later Vanessa would be on her way here for something special that she can't live without. I look in the vanity's mirror as I get ready. I pause as I realize a familiar scent in the vents. It was Kayla. You know you really shouldn't be in the vents while pregnant, I could easily pull you out and hurt you like I did the first time we met. I said as I turned to look at the vent as I see Kayla crawling out. It's my only way of making sure Dimitrus doesn't see me. Kayla said. I move my hair behind me and hold my hand out telling her to come here. Kayla walks over to me. Tell me ........how'd the mission go? I said as I stood up behind her and started playing with her hair. Vanessa is only with one more person....her friend Angie. Kayla said. Angie as in short blonde hair Angie? Lola said. Yeah, she's human again, Vanessa turned her. Kayla said. I grabbed Kayla's chin from behind as she tilted her head up to look at me. I lean over her.  Is that the only one with her? They might try to save Jacey. She's poisoned with rats blood. I chuckle and  turn her to me. Good, if she's poisoned and they need the cure then I most definitely need to make myself available to her. How would you cure her? Kayla asked. My blood is the only think that cures a rats blood that I personally rotted. Kayla looks at me while her body starts to shiver and slowly rethinks all of her decisions. You seem scared Kayla. I said leaning into her. I- im not I just don't understand why you need them dead, it's not like they can kill you in a instant. Kayla said. You starting to make me doubt you and your moves. I said. I just don't see why we did this that's all. I chuckle, it sounds like your trying to back out. I said as I looked at her.Maybe......i-i  don't know. Kayla said. I start growling and I lean in  a kiss her.my fangs come out as I'm kissing  her but I make sure I don't bite her. I deepened the kiss making sure she couldn't move or resist it. I kept kissing her as she tried to move away. I pinned her on a wall. Kayla became frantic. You don't get to leave me until I say so, let's not forget my mark is on you so you belong to me.......it can easily not mean nothing.....I could kill you......let my pets kill you....maybe I should let Vanessa kill you. Is that what you want? I said getting upset. Kayla shakes her head no. I whisper  in her ear : Good......never hesitate again........you've already done most of my bidding, I'd hate to let you go because of your stupidity. I kiss her again and let her go. Kayla calms down after realizing that's what she wanted.i look her in the eyes realizing she wanted me to make her afraid . I chuckle. You wanted me to make you afraid of me. Kayla stays quiet. I leaned into her. I whispered. You're very quiet and you're shivering, tell me.....did you get what you wished for? Kayla looked me in the eyes and started shivering. You know if you hurt me you kill the baby that you need. Kayla said. I looked at her Angrily. Don't you think I know that.........you better hope I don't hurt you more than I already have. No more second chances. You screwed up and know you're gonna make it up to me. I let her go and walk away. How? Kayla asked. You'll find out soon. I said as I walked out of the room.