chapter six: Lola's message

Bianca's POV:

My thoughts are dark and full of sorrow.. ..my old life is no more. I'm filled with hate and anger........I've been here for forever if I knew where here was ........she comes and talks to me and feeds me but .........she said she can't let me go........she's been raising me for about three years at least. I can tell when the years are over. Don't ask me how it's to hard to remember since my brain is still foggy. I hope I get out of here soon.

Jacey's POV:welp as we know it I'm sick and full of whatever the hell is making me sick. I wanna figure out what's making me feel like this.Vanessa and Angie said they were gonna go look for Bianca. I heard some growling outside.I picked up a knife and got ready to fight for my life. Shelly came in and looked at me. I knew she was a vampire. Shelly leaped out at me and I started stabbing her in the guts . She started fighting me back and I dropped the knifes infront of her and she grabbed them. I grabbed the gun and shot her in the face. I blew my hair out of my face. Happy Halloween...... bitch. I spit out some blood then ran out of the base. The sun was bright and I knew I was alone so I had to do something.

Bella's POV: I seriously can't believe I made out with a vampire and became one to......well no one can blame me,Lola is really fucking hot and sexy....id fuck her any day at any time and probably all day...Lola knocks on the door as I turn and look at her. Hey. Hey, How are you feeling? Lola said as she walked in next to me. I just know I feel very different. I honestly hate that I can hear all of these humans thoughts. I said. Well, how about you focus on my thoughts only and tune them all out. Lola said as she grabbed my chin and made me look at her. I looked at her as I tried to tune out the humans thoughts. Soon the only thoughts I heard  was Lola's. Her thoughts were very passionate and flirty. You know.......it's not so bad being a vampire as long as I'm with you. Lola looked me in the eyes. Do you know how much I fucking love you bella.......I  wanna fuck you so bad right now. Lola said. You busy then? I said as I smirked. Lola stood up and patted to the bed as she looked at me. I sat down and looked at her. She laid me down and kissed me. She got on top of me and kept going. I obviously kissed her back because who can resist those lips. There so plump and beautiful. Fuck.....why is it so hard to resist you? I asked her. Lola rubbed her thumb across my lips......because you want it. She said.

Vanessa's POV:

We're finally here at my house. I start looking around and call out for Bianca. Angie looks around as well. As I look around I remember my last memory in the house when I got dragged away.

Flashback: Bianca's birthday

Alright kiddo, come blow out your candle's. I didn't hear any noise coming from Biancas room. Bea,come on baby.....I know you want a piece of cake,so do I so come on and blow the candles out. Still nothing. I put the cake back on the table and go look for Bianca. I knock on her door and then I walk in. I never heard anyone walk in the house though. The person came up behind me. I realized it was a neighbor but he looked different and he was growling at me.i grabbed a knife and started fighting him off. Bianca was in eyes view of the fight. She watched the entire time. The man let out his fangs and started eating my flesh. Soon he turned human again. I was half dead but not exactly.....Bianca walked over to me crying. Mom, what happened!? Hey, calm down baby, I need you to listen to me okay.....I need you to go get Angie and tell her to call the cops. I said as I was getting closer to death. I talk to Bianca for a few minutes before my last breath took place here.

End of flashback.

Hey you okay vee? Angie asked. Yeah I just.......I can't believe I was right here a few years ago dead and now by some lab and whatever I'm back.......I said. Yeah well your heart never stopped flowing,that was the scary part. Angie said. Wow, that's crazy ......I never knew I could do that until now. I said. Well we should probably go find somewhere to camp out at for the night. We can stay here and stack up so we can get back on the road tomorrow.

Lola's POV:

Virginia is on her way here,by force obviously. It's time to cut her loose completely. There's just one more job that needs to be done...... someone finally ending my brother once and for all. I sent bella off to go and give Vanessa my message. Kayla is having the baby. Soon Virginia was brought to me on her knees. What do you want from me? She asked. I'm giving you a free way out of this life baby girl. Lola said. What are you talking about. I think you know exactly what  talking about. I look her in the eyes. She realized what I was saying. No please don't Lola, I'll do anything for you. She said. Awww, it's cute that you think you can be useful to me......you missed your chance being useful now your useless to me. Please don't do this Lola.....please. I grab her chin. I slowly start growling. Do you really think that's how it works? I asked her. Please don't hurt me Lola please. She grabs my arm  that's holding her chin. I lean in and kiss her. No more second chances baby. I take her arm and suck on it as my venom goes inside of her. Her face starts to look lifeless. The color and the blood flowing inside of her starts to crumble to nothing. I bet if you had a second chance you wouldn't disappoint me. I dropped her to the ground.