chapter Four: fear her

Lola  meets up with Virginia in the woods far away from the facility.

Lola's Pov:

I hope you're doing your job so I don't have to fire you....I'd hate to have to kill you and your entire family. Virginia looks with a worried look. I don't think I can be of any help anymore....she broke off half of the group and went with the ones who wanted to go with her. She said. Why'd she leave?  She's looking for Bianca.. her daughter. My eyes widen. Oh really? Yeah she's trying to see if there are any clues to where she is. I start chuckling.......I hope she has fun on that little goose chase. What? I'm confused. Virginia said. She's not going to find her there, and by the time She does find her it'll be too late.....but my big question is why didn't you follow them when you know I want her? If I go then how am I supposed to kill them off of I'm tending to her when there's a possibility that they come back. I got really irritated. I looked at her feeling pissed off so I chuckled and led it with the words "times up". Virginia's eyes widen. Wait no please! I can do this I promise! She shouted.  I lift her head up with one of my fingers. It's over Ginny, you disappointed me....here I thought you'd know better than that. Virginia put her hand on mine. Please..... please don't hurt me, I promise I'll get the job done. She said. I leaned into her. You're so pretty but you lived long enough to do one thing which is wasting my time. I whispered to her. Please I'm begging you Lola, please give me a chance. I'm not going to kill you.....but you're off this mission. I have someone else who can get this job done quicker. I let her go. Leave. I told her. Where do I go? They all know your mine so they kill you then they'll answer me so consider yourself lucky.....go. Virginia starts running for her life.

Vanessa's pov:

Oh my fucking God......this shit .......  Is crazy. Angie says as she runs out of breath. I'm sorry but I have to see if there's any clues.you guys didn't have to come with me tho. If you think I was gonna stay there and watch Bella fuck Axel then your mad wrong dawg. Jacey said. Shelly sits down for a minute. You good? No..yeah just still a bit swollen that's all. She said. You wouldn't be swollen if you didn't  try to kill me. Jacey shouted. Aye yo....shut up.....y'all are blowing my damn high! Angie shouted wait how are you high? Jacey said looking at her.  I took a few medicine pills from the facility that I knew would make me high so shut the fuck up! Angie said. Damn bitch, your fast at doing shit..... how do we know you ain't our little killer? Jacey said. If she was a goddamn killer we would know so shut the hell up.

Kayla's pov:
Soon most of the day goes by I finally catch up to Vanessa and the rest of the girls. I can't believe I finally found them....now it's time to pretend to be scared and lost. I walk a bit  futher ahead of them so I can set up. I found a vampire to smack me around a bit. Soon I got in to position.

Lola's POV:

Kayla finally did something right for me .... .she killed all the guys at the facility that Vanessa was hiding in a brought Isabella to me. Well well well, of it isn't my new little friend. Please don't hurt me...I'll do whatever you want? Bella said. I  rub my  hands against her sides. I know you will......you'll do anything I say. I look her in the eyes seductively. What do you want from me? Bella asked. You......I want you. I hold her chin up. Isabella can't help but fall for my beauty and charm. You know....if you weren't trying to kill me I'd actually like you. Bella said. My friend told me you were in the middle of having sex when she found you.....is that true? Maybe. Bella said. Well then.....I'd hate to let that Excitement and your organisms go to waste. What are you gonna do to me? Bella asked. I leaned all the way into her and licked her lips. I'm gonna finish your high but I'm gonna leave you begging me for more. I said seductively. Wait you don't have t- I cut bella off and give her a sloppy kiss. She tried resist but then realizes that it's what she wants and let's it happen. I continue kissing her and I trace my hand in-between her legs and I start playing with her pussy. Bella starts to moan and shake. I gently bit down on her lower lip. She throws her head back letting sensation take over her. I start rubbing my hand on her Clint faster. I could tell she was about to cum. F.. fuuuuck...mmmm. Bella said. You want it don't you? I whispered in her ear. Please please please. Bella said over and over. I let Bella reach her climax as she cums all over my hand. Bella gasp and tries to catch her breath as I run my hands across her stomach. Bella closes her eyes and enjoys it. You know your such a slut and a bad girl. I whisper to her. Bella relaxes against my touch as she calms down. Say it.....say I'm a slut bella. I'm a dirty fucking slut. Bella said. Good girl....now tell me what you want me to do to you. I whisper to her. I want you to turn me so I can stay with you forever. Bella said. Oh really? Yes.....please. Bella said. I smirk.....come here. I sit in a chair as bella walks over to me. Sit in between my legs. Bella obeys my command. I move her hair to one side .......I'm going to enjoy this. I bit down on her neck as she burries her face in my neck. I start sucking on her neck as I begin her transformation.bella lays there and doesn't remove at all.soon she starts to slowly die as a human. I say her down on a bed and leave the room as I let her transformation consume her.

Vanessa's POV;

I can't believe that this girl named Kayla survived all of those vampires after her crew got killed. It's night time and we had found a new location to sleep at. Kayla was acting a bit strange. So Kayla, how'd you fight off all those vampires? I played hide but don't seek. Kayla said. Right and you expect us to believe that you got away with sneaking around and not getting caught once.? Jacey said. Well not completely, I obviously had helpers along the way. Kayla said. I don't believe her. Angie said. Ang. What I'm sorry but there's something off about how you crawled yourself away from these blood suckers. Angie said. Leave it alone Angie. Fine , but I don't trust her. Angie gets up and walks away from the group. Look let's just get some rest so we can start back walking tomorrow, we're almost to my house. Everyone else started getting comfortable in the sheets and blankets and headed to sleep. Kayla stayed up but laid down and listened to me and Angie argue a bit.

Angie it's not my fault that she came up out of nowhere, we have no idea what she's been through. Yeah well we also don't know if she's been around Lola or any of them for that matters......there's always a insider. Angie said. Okay I need you to calm down, Maybe she is and maybe she isn't but it doesn't matter,if she is a insider then she'll slip up and do something unexpectedly. I told Angie. Yeah well it better not cost me my life. Angie said. She got up and went to go sleep. Good night Vee. She said. Night Ang. I said. Kayla has listened to the entire conversation.