Journey, Adoption

A warrior wating to be recognised, a person waiting for the start of his new life yes our protegonist karn is now sleeping soundly in the basket 🧺 made by his birth mother kunti and now traveling some where in the aryavart waiting for his destiny, after some time due to the unusual flow of the river karn wakes up and looks at his surroundings.......

Karn: - in mind "now what as i remember I should be adopted by a suta couple from hastinapur but it's being so much time and I'm still flowing with the basket in this river when will I reach them I'm feeling super hungry I want something to eat drink at this rate I will die. Huhh what is this it's sharp it's irritating me huh jwellery! She should have put some food not jwellery 🤦 now what there is water wait is this the water from river ohh God will the basket sank in the river😱 well let's just drink it".

Karn then drinks lots and lots of water from the basket.

Karn: - in mind " but it's so boring I should do something well if I observe the air the atmosphere is so clear and pleasant not a single percent of carbon dioxide or carbon monoxide so beautiful ❤️ yeah I learnt some yoga let's just do that till sometime maybe it help".

Then karn started to do alomevilom and while doing it he start imagining that there is energy within him and trying to consentrate on it while he do this he felt a sensation an unknown feeling.

Karn: - in mind "huhh what was that is that really it or It was mine imagination I think that was it it was the power the spritual power always talk about in yoga and when in now in the age of devine I'm actually feeling it well I think I know what to do now 😁😁😁".

After the understanding karn started to do alomevilom constantly taking deep and steady breath and concentrating all the spritual energy in a single point while doing it he made kind of routine to drink water and do the alomevilom and sleep by the 6 day karn had learnt to take breath like alomevilom as constant now he doesn't need to concentrate separately to concentrate his spritual power on a single point but as the time passes he becomes lonely and sad as he doesn't know when will this never-ending trip will end.

At the great land of kuru's made by there predecessors hard work stand tall there resides an unfortunate couple a long and we'll built man and beautiful yet full of motherly love women who haven't got the pleasure of child in there life they are praying to the goddess ganga, and the god/king of navgraha Surya Dev as usual and after there prayer they started to retrieve as usual without any answer from the devine. But suddenly they heard a sound from the river and when in search of the sound they looked they saw a basket flowing in the river when they saw that they got different thoughts/feelings running from there mind/heart and then women speaks.

Women: - Arya(husband) you should go and see what is in the basket 🧺.

Then the man nods and immediately dives in the river and swimme towards the basket just he look at the basket he was stunned 😲 and lost in the turmoil of thoughts.

Man: - in mind "a child!! How can anyone do this I've to save him".

After that the man brings the basket from the river to his wife and show her the basket after seeing the basket she got stunned and stumbled and sat on the nearby rock her thoughts were same as her husband And she speaks.

Women: - who , how, why in the whole world anyone can even think about this this is sin how can anyone flow there own child in the river it's unbelievable and yet we are seeing such act Arya I want to ask some you will not say no right.

Man: - have I ever rejected your any plea my love Radha ask what you wanted priya.

Radha(women): - Arya why don't we adopt this child as our own. It's just like the devine has answered our plea after long please Arya.

Adhirath(man): - in mind "the child the glow in his face and the kundal on his ears are look no less devine is it be right to take the child as our"

As he was thinking he was intrupted by the cry of karn and Radha started caressing him as adhirath see the play a soft smile put on his face and he started to speak.

Adhirath: - ok Radha we should adopt him as our own kin but what will we call him what should be his name.

After speaking this Radha think for a moment and sees the basket in which she found karn and she saw the jewels in the basket and speak.

Radha: - we should name him vasusen my vasu🥺🥺.

After that they went towards there home in hastinapur.

Karn Pov. All in mind

Karn: - it's been so long I think I will die before anyone take me hmmmmm. Huhh someone is here who there is it a fish no a man woh he is so big 😲 wowwww huhh he is taking me I think they are my going to be parents they are talking why is she started crying am i this ugly no she is speaking about my birth mother hmm well that is kinda acceptable anyone will be in the same reaction hmm let's she what will happen next hmm yes yes she ask to adopt me please take me why is he thinking so much in not some devil I started crying 😭 😂 ohh he accepted me yes that's good now I will have atleast someone there by my side I was tired of been alone now there taking me to there home yeah!!! Let's go to my new home yeahhh!!!

To be continued...
Well as per the chapter heading I can't put more story in this chapter so I will end this chapter here as the adoption has been completed.
Thank you.
Please vote more please 😁😁