Kauravas & Pandavas, Karn

Pandu: - I'm so happy Kunti why didn't you told sooner this is wonderful thankyou kunti.

Next day in the morning after morning prayers pandu and kunti came to the side of the cliff and pandu asked kunti to summon the king of death God Yamraj for there first son, after listening to the request Kunti started to chant the Mantra while remembering Yamraj after some time the God also known for his DHARM!! Yamraj came to the mortal realm to bless kunti.

Yamraj: - open your eyes kunti I'm pleased by your mantra and wanted to grant a boon ask what you wanted in your son.

Pandu: - pranipat dev we want our son to always follow the path of Dharm he should always be stable in all situations.

Yamraj: - I'm pleased with your thoughts pandu you asked for dharm you sided all the materialistic thing and ask dharm as a boon I grant you your wish this child will be stable and admant to follow the path of Dharm in all situations.

After that a light fell on kunti's hand and a child formed in her hands after granting the boon Yamraj left for his lok and pandu lifted the child and speak

Pandu: - he will always be stable in all situations whether it's war or mental warfare he should be called yudhisthir.

Listening to this kunti smiled up and they both left for the hut after that pandu stated the letter of the birth of the eldest prince of the new generation yudhisthir the royal family lit up except some in the palace they were dhitrashtra and his well wisher after this dhritarashtra scolded his wife and violated her been suffered so much queen ghandhari left for the Mahadev temple and started calling him and started to beating her self after some time she started to have labour pain of birth and the whole palace started to preparation for joy again but to the suprise of all royals she gave the birth to a pile of flesh not a baby because of the incident the royal family decided to ask the guidence of Rishi vedvayas the reverd sage of aryavart after his arrival he asses the situation and declare about the pile of flesh stating it as a pile of seeds for hundred sons not a pile of flesh after the revelation all in the palace calm down and asked the sage for further instructions then the sage told about the process and things necessary for the process in the abondant dungeon he placed 101 pots filled with Sacred solution
Necessary for the child To form and sealed the pots as mata gandhari has made a request to be a mother of a girl too so vedvayas has made 101 pots for child after the revelation sage tell them after one year the child will emerge one by one from the pots with this one year passed in the preparation for the welcome of the coming little ones in the world. After a long wait the day has come for the birth of the first boon from the Mahadev the eldest Kaurav to be born but as the time is coming near the weather is shifting the clouds are becoming dense there's a storm in the weather as the birth of the first Kaurav is coming near on the other side same place Where the first pandav was born his parents were summoning the wind God vayu for there second son the weather is growing more violent as the birth of the second son of pandu is coming near and as vayu dev grant the boon to the pantu and kunti the the constellation are becoming more violent and aggressive after his birth seconds later the first Kaurav is born and some great star readers interpreted the boon of Mahadev as a bad omen and asked for his execution as he will bring the kuru dynasty to its doom and a big ruckus was built up against the first gandharinandan even against all odds queen ghandhari fought for the survival of her first born and Mane hum duryodhana means a warrior of such capabilities to which others fear to fight against. After this in the time interval of three more year all the Kauravas and Pandavas are born with there little sister dushala.
Names:
Duryodhana
Dushasana
Vikarna
Chitrasena
Upachitran
Suvarma
Dussaha
Jalagandha
Sama
Saha
Vindha
Anuvindha
Durdharsha
Subahu
Dushpradarshan
Durmarshan
Durmukha
Dushkarna
Karna
Salan
Sathwa
Sulochan
Chithra
Chitraksha
Charuchithra
Sarasana
Durmada
Durviga
Vivitsu
Viktana
Urnanabha
Sunabha
Nanda
Upananda
Chitravarma
Suvarma
Durvimochan
Ayobahu
Mahabahu
Chitranga
Chitrakundala
Bhimvega
Bhimba
Balaki
Balvardhana
Ugrayudha
Sushena
Kundhadhara
Mahodara
Chithrayudha
Nishangi
Pashi
Vridaraka
Dridhavarma
Dridhakshatra
Somakirti
Anudara
Dridasandha
Jarasangha
Sathyasandha
Sadas
Suvak
Ugrasarva
Ugrasena
Senani
Dushparajai
Aparajit
Kundusai
Vishalaksha
Duradhara
Dridhahastha
Suhastha
Vatvega
Suvarcha
Aadiyaketu
Bahvasi
Nagaadat
Agrayayi
Kavachi
Kradhan
Kundi
Kundadhara
Dhanurdhara
Bhimaratha
Virabahi
Alolupa
Abhaya
Raudrakarma
Dhridarathasraya
Anaghrushya
Kundhabhedi
Viravi
Chitrakundala
Dirghlochan
Pramati
Veeryavan
Dirgharoma
Dirghabhu
Kundashi
Virjasa
Yuyutsu
(Well everyone knows Pandavas name so I'm not writing it.)

With the birth of Kauravas and Pandavas it's been 10 years since the birth of karn now let's see what are karn is doing.

Out karn is in the forest meditating.
Karn Pov : - in mind
"🤔 Hmm it's been ten years so much have happened in this time first king pandu vacation his leave from king hood and curse his vanvas and now there are 105 prince in the hastinapur royal family 🤔 hmm well I have to do some think I've learnt almost all that i know from my world all combat techniques hand to hand, meditation, war tactics and what not yes I think before getting a proper education I can't implement all my knowledge like weapons from my world and not even weapons most of the things and technology I should first complete my knowledge and I think I should leave one of these days to find a good teacher well I can now control my inner energy and concentrating it on a single point internally or externally I can do both 😁 I was thinking of using that concentrated energy to forcefully open my chakras but decided not to and I also get to now one more thing that yogic Power is not just inner but all living things has it everything has it even in atmosphere and by doing meditation we can increase are yogic Power by Absorbing the outer yogic energy I can't absorb it and concentrate it as an inner spritual energy but I can't control it out side well that my next goal to control the energy outside it self and increase my capacity by increasing the density of my inner energy so I can take more in and then I will try to control the energy of outside itself and now I can also use sword, dager, spear too. But bow is still my favourite maybe because of original karn side but I like the knowledge that there is in Vedas and all."

After his maditation now he is moving back to his home there he met his mother and helped her in making the preparation of the dinner and started to wait for his father after his father return and set for the dinner karn speak.

Karn: - pitashree I wanted to ask permission to go on a journey to find a guru.

Adhirath: - in mind "I had an idea this day will come but so soon 🤔 hmm well he is not a normal child even as a 10 year old he is strong as an adult and mature too hmm"

You are young but mature I was thinking when you will ask but I thought there is still 5-7 year more in that too come but I think I was presumptuous we'll were are you planing to go?

Karn: - pitashree I know we suta are not allowed to learn high level education but I think there will be some guru who will except me who thik s that caste is not the boundary of competence. I'm thinking I will move towards mahendragiri parvat to the abode of bhagwan parshuram I think he will except me as a student.

Adhirath: - but Putra he has decided to only teach bharamans.

Radha: - are you thinking to decite him Putra promise.e you will never lie.

Karn: - in mind "sorry Mata I can't promise you that I'm a person from kaliyug I will do whatever is good for the greater good even ADHARM I can't promise you that but"
I promise you Mata I will never lie to my guru in any situation.

Radha: - she didn't get full extent of the promise karn gave but she happily agreed.

After this karn get the permission from his parents to leave for his journey.

To be continued....

Next will be the journey, meeting with devine.

Not gona write today much after chapter thanks for keeping up the support 😊