⟣Chapter 44

⟣•44•⟢ (Part 1)
: RENTING

• • •
Xiào Mu hung up the call and said to the driver, “Go to the Zhao company.”

The captain of the guards, Ah Da said solemnly, “Master Xiào Mu, it’s dangerous for you outside now. It is safer to return to the marshal residence instead.”

Xiào Mu: “I won’t go outside to the public. It’s just going to the Zhao company and I’ll use the special passage from the back. There will be someone picking me up, so I won’t be discovered by others.”

As Xiào Mu said, he felt a little helpless, but this situation is really not what he wanted. Even if Golden Tower stopped forcing him to stay in the Golden Tower, he still has no freedom because he has to worry about his safety. After solving the problem of the Golden Tower, Xiào Mu now had to find a way to normalize his existence, so that he could live like an ordinary person, walking on the street without being watched.

Ah Da took out a peaked cap with a long brim, “If you insist, please put this on.”

Xiào Mu took the cap and put it on his head, “Don’t be so nervous!”

“Master Xiào Mu, the Internet is full of news about you. Many people hope that you can continue to make medicine and that Delish can open as soon as possible. Because of the announcement Delish put up, some people even went to leave messages on the official website of Golden Tower so that they will not interfere with your life.”

“Yeah, those sentinels are crazy. If they see you, they will definitely pounce and get you to make medicine on the spot.”

“There have been some bad rumors in Golden Tower recently. Some people suspected that you have been treated unfairly in the Golden Tower and secretly ran out to hide your identity. Reporters from major news agencies are thinking of finding you as soon as possible to interview you.”

“There are still many high-level sentinels who want you to be their guide and fought. They also open bets on the Internet who can become your partner. They all look forward to meeting you and showing their best to you!”

“Of course, although Major General Leo hasn’t responded in recent days, his position is still the highest.”

Xiào Mu’s face became darker as he listened. He looked at his guards who have stiff expressions and deeply felt that he shouldn’t judge a book by its cover. His first impression of them was they are people who don’t speak much!

“You guys sure know the information on the Internet really well.” Xiào Mu sighed.

“It’s related to the safety of Master Xiào Mu, of course, we have to keep an eye on it.”

“Furthermore, Master Xiào Mu doesn’t take us when you go out. We have time so much time in our hands.”

The corner of Xiào Mu’s mouth twitched but he didn’t speak. He didn’t like that someone is following him all the time. Leo left the 4 guards in Zone A because he(L) could take care of him, which the arrangement is particularly to Xiào Mu’s liking.

The aircraft landed behind the Zhao company, and Xiào Mu is escorted off the aircraft. Zhao Sheng greeted him, and the group used the president’s elevator to the 26th floor. The adjustment value of the measurement device requires many people with different spiritual powers for the data and the accurate value will be recorded as mentioned by Xiào Mu. Hence, all the people who work in the Zhao company are called upstairs in batches by Zhao Sheng to test the measurement device. Even the 4 guards around Xiào Mu joined as the testing subject. Even so, the numbers are still not fully adjusted.

Zhao Sheng saw that it is almost half-past five, and quickly said, “We will continue tomorrow.”

Xiào Mu nodded, “Okay, we can’t get any more people today so there will be no progress. By the way, I have something to tell you.”