chapter-13

"harm someone as they harm you, and I'm quite capable of copying others behaviour, lady Cordelia."sophia taunted angrily.

"What are you babbling about, peasant?" Cordelia asked confusinglyy

"Eat MUD!"sophia exclaimed

"You wouldn't dare...."Cordelia uttered and sophia pushed her in the mud and started laughing in the same way.

"Perhaps you will think twice the next time you feel like pulling me."sophia taunted.

"She'll think twice before she tries to bully me again"sophia thought and took a sigh of relief.

"I better head back to the palace"sophia said and went from there.

***********

Sophia was heading back to the palace just then she collided with theo.

"Sophia, you're dirty! What happened?"theo asked worriedly.

"Cordelia happened, but don't worry, i don't think she will try anything like this again."sophia answered.

"Come on" theo ordered, clutches her hand and took her from there.

"Where are we going?"sophia asked

"You can't stay in these dirty clothes."theo replied and took her to a bedroom.

"theo replied and took her to a bedroom

"Wait, this isn't my bedroom?!"sophia realized and stop at the entrance

"No, it's mine" theo informed and took her inside the room.

"Now, let's get you out of those dirty clothes"theo said and came close to her.

"Theo, I'm covered in mud"sophia remarked and took a step back.

"I know, I'm trying to get you out of those mudy clothes."theo said and came more closer.

"I don't want to get your room dirty."sophia said awkwardly and tried to step back a little but Theo pulled her closer by grabbing her waist tightly.