chapter eighteen

jhyzir omiri jacksonfive months later

five months later

the front door of the apartment opens and closes, "baby, is that you?" I called out exiting the master bedroom. I round the corner of the hallway to the foyer, "oh."

"oh? nigga i oughta beat yo ass." milan mugged, rolling her eyes at me.

"man go head somewhere. where is my child?" i kiss my teeth, waving her ass off.

"she upstairs wit ha sista." milan smartly mouthed walking further into my house.

"bye, the fuck is you still doing here?" i mug sitting down on the living room couch moving the pizza box off the table and onto the floor.

i sprawled out on the couch and place my blunt between my lips, i lit it and took two pulls from it. i exhaled the smoke through my nose and mouth into the air.

"nigga you need to get yourself together real shit. i understand you depressed n shit but you gotta push yourself for them kids upstairs! All fo of em."

"Milan on some real shit i don't need a fucking lecture ight, you dropped Meriyah off now gone bout yo bidness."

"can't stand yo motherfucking ass, can't wait till they find khamyri ass so you can get back to ya old self." she mumbled under her breath but i heard her.

I quickly rose from my seat and got into her face, "don't say ha name." i sternly spoke.

"you been moping round here for fucking months distancing yourself from you and khamyri support system and doing lord knows what in this dirty stanky ass house. get your shit together jhyzir! I may not know khamyri all that well, but i do know she wouldn't want to see you like this, especially not with her kids innis bitch." Milan sighed, stating the truth and we both knew she was correct.

I took a few deep breaths taking my seat back on the couch. "i miss her man. i need my baby back." i sighed tears escaping my eyes. I buried my head in my hands, wiping away the tears.

Milan sighed, taking a seat next to me. "let me take the kids to Krystal house while you clean the house and take a shower cause you damn sure need it." she frowned, tapping my shoulder.

"thank you milly."

"you're welcome, jhy. kids it's time to go!" she yelled walking toward the front door.

they all ran down the stairs, "go pack y'all bag y'all going over tt krystal house for the week."

"yayyyy" they squealed happily running back upstairs to their rooms.

"milan, can you come back over when you drop them off?" i laid back on the couch, looking over my shoulder at her, eyeing her attire & physique.

"no, nigga. you do remember you are engaged to be married, right? fucking idiot." milan shook her head at me, rolling her eyes in the process.

a/n:

they still haven't found khamyri , i hope my good sis is holding up 🥺😣

jhyzir going through it w/o khamyri 💔

jhyzir's daughter meriyah is bonding with her siblings, awww 🥰😌

meet jhyzir's other child's mother 💕

Milan Rai'lee Moore
"milly"

thoughts?

05/13/2024