chapter twenty three

milan rai'lee moore

milan rai'lee moore

i closed my eyes shut as thoughts of khamyri & i replayed in my mind, my left hand massaged my breast while my right slipped into my panties.

I slowly rub my fingers down my wet slit, bitting my bottom lip and playing with my hard nipples.

"fuck, me." i gasp entering two of my fingers inside of my wetness. I pump in and out at a steady pace then fasten my pace as flashes of images of her face ran through my head.

My muscles tense than relax, my walls clench around my fingers and the familiar sensation of a knot forming in my stomach took over my body, "oh fuck." I moan loudly as my legs quiver.

I pull my fingers out and grab my rose from my nightstand, turning it on and to the highest speed i place it on my clit. "shit" i gasp gripping the side of my bed. I relax my muscles and a wave spills out of me.

I breathe heavily while shaking uncontrollably.

I lay on my back until my body regains function, i get up from my bed and strip the sheets, replacing the old ones while i wash the messed up ones. I take a steamy shower & doze off to sleep.

- meanwhile -

khamyri a'lesia kolton

"jhy?" I chew the inside of my cheek, awaiting his response.

"wassup mamas?" he looked back at me as we laid on the couch watching YouTube.

"if i was to hypothetically ask you to have a threesome who would you chose to have it with?"

He shifted his body to look at me, "what?"

"just answer the question" i scoff impatiently becoming irritated and embarrassed by the question.

"hell na, you setting me up. ian answering that bullshit."

"hypothetically, how would you react if i asked for one? it has to be someone we both know & trust and it stays between the three of us. nobody else has to know."

"i mean, if that's what you really want we can do it, but who gone be the third?"

"milan" i lowly mumbled fiddling with my nails.

"huh? i know down well ian just hear you say milan. as in meriyah's mom, milan?" his eyes damn near pop out of their sockets and i slowly nod.

"why not? i mean she sexy as hell plus we both know and trust her, well I'm still getting there, but you trust her enough."

"khamyri do you hear yourself right now?"

"mtch, jhyzir don't act like you haven't thought about fucking her. You like bad bitches, clearly. Tell me you haven't thought about it, I'm not talking about a full blown relationship, I'm just asking for one night with the three of us."

"aye, stop it I know what you tryna do & it ain't gone work khamyri." he chuckled under his breath, waving the topic off.

He stayed silent, deep in thought.

"take a seat" jhyzir taps his thigh sitting upright on the couch, i huff but straddle his lap.

He wrapped his arms around my waist hugging my body securely. "i will do it under one condition, you tell me if anything happened leading you to this newfound idea."

"w-we, um...we kissed it wasn't anything more than that but the thought after the fact is consuming me."

"damn she got you whipped and you ain't even fuck yet." he chuckled, i playfully roll my eyes at him. We bust out in a fit of laughter.

"now we gotta set some rules in place, we will do this one time if either of us wants to explore outside of the two of us, we have to communicate that to each other & we only do it when we don't have the kids."

"agreed. if we develop some sort of feelings we tell each other, if we feel as though it's getting to be too much, we end it."

"I'll call her."

I pick his phone up from the coffee table and unlock it handing it to him, he dials her number and she picks up on the third ring.

"what's up jhy? is everything alright with meriyah?"

"meriyah is fine, her and jurnee fell asleep right after dinner, but um, milly, i got a proposal for you. we can talk when i drop meriyah off sunday."

"alright..why can't you just tell me now."

"because it's really important" i spoke up, nervousness consuming my body.

"is that kham?" milan questioned, her voice filled with excitement.

"yeah, it is. it involves the three of us." jhyzir spoke looking at me the entire time of the call.

"I'll see y'all sunday."

we said our goodbyes and hung the phone up, "why am i nervous all of a sudden." I lightly chuckle, "me too. I'm hot as hell now." jhyzir chuckles, adjusting himself.

"i wasn't gonna say anything bout it" i giggle covering my mouth and he scoffs.

"you ain't shit, get off me mane." he mean mugs the hell outta me. I climb off him and arch my back in ass up, face down position.

"take ya ass upstairs to the room." he harshly smacked my ass and i lowly yelped.

"yes, daddy." i smirk, stuffing my bottom lip into my mouth.

a/n:

👀🤯

i have no words, but lmk if y'all want the seggs scene in first or third pov 😮‍💨

thoughts?

05/15/2024