chapter twenty one

khamyri a'lesia koltontwo weeks later

two weeks later

"riri, the kids gone be here in an hour milan picking them up from krystal house now."

"you got your other babymama picking my kids up from my peoples house? For how long?" i knit my brows glancing up at him from the stove as i finished cooking lunch.

"a couple months. i only had her helping out cause i was in a dark spot and wasn't leaning on our support system like that & milan been helping me out with the kids especially when meriyah and jurnee spend time together." he shrugs it off.

I silently nod my head at him and turn the stove off, i make my plate and head back to my beauty room. I grab the camera and start recording.

"hey guys, i know it's been a while since you last saw me & let's just say life has been crazy, but today i will be answering some of you guys questions in an updated q&a. let's get started!" I smile into the camera adjusting the camera as i start doing my makeup routine.

how has your mental health been since the kidnapping?

"honestly, it hasn't been in the best place, but i am in the process of working on it with my therapist."

have you and mir started wedding planning?

"no, as i said previously life has been doing it's big one & we haven't had the opportunity to start official wedding planning, but when we do you guys will be the first to know."

this isn't a question, but i want you to know that you are the strongest human being alive and that you empower me so much. love you all the way from New Zealand.

"awww, thank you so much. that really means a lot to me. love you too!"

if mir brought up the topic of a poly relationship, would you try it?

"what happens in me and jhyzir's relationship is between us, but the idea has popped into my mind & has come up in prior conversations."

what are you guys planning for the twins & mari's birthday?

"i love going big for my kids, so something really on theme for them and big but intimate."

After answering more questions i turned the camera off and started editing the video to post on my personal YouTube channel.

"momma!" jrue happily says running into the room and over to me. "Hi my handsome baby!" I gush picking him up and sitting him on my lap.

I repeatedly kiss him all over his face and he giggles. "i miss you momma"

"i missed you too baby boy" i pout hugging his little body tightly.

"mama too tight" he groans pulling away from my tight hold, i release my hold on him and let him climb off my lap, he runs out of the room & i stay, looking myself over in the mirror.

"you are worth every bit of happiness in the world." i retort to myself. I lean forward, kissing the mirror of my vanity. I turn the lights off and walk out of the room going downstairs.

I hear jhyzir and a female's laughter coming from the living room i walk toward the sounds and see them sitting closely on the couch.

I clear my throat making my presence known, "oh, hey riri. i'm milan, meriyah's mother." the girl smiles introducing herself.

"hello, nice to meet you." i fake smile shaking her hand.

"so, um..i should be going. mir thanks for watching meriyah for me. I should be back in a few hours."

jhyzir got up from the couch walking milan to the door, "no problem. anytime, be safe out here."

i mentally roll my eyes and go to jurnee's room, i lightly knock on the door, "come in!" jurnee's tiny voice spoke, i crack the door open and peek through seeing her and meriyah playing with her barbies.

"hi, momma!" she smiled & waved at me.

"hi bean, what y'all doing?" i close the door behind me, sitting on her bed.

"oh, nothing just playing with yaya. yaya, this is my momma, momma this is yaya!" jurnee introduced.

"hello, my name is meriyah jackson! are you my daddy's wife?" the little girl questioned making me lightly chuckle.

"yes, i am. nice to meet you meriyah, i am khamyri, but you can call me ms. Riri." I extend my hand for her to shake, she does with a huge smile on her face.

"nice to meet you ms riri." meriyah smiled back.

I let the girls play while i checked on mari, who was fast asleep in his bed.

I went into the kitchen & started cooking dinner.

a/n:

khamyri officially meets milan & meriyah

the kids finally seen their momma, super freaky cute 🥹🩷

khamyri felt apprehensive bout meeting milan, do y'all think her hesitation is warranted or is it jealousy? 👀

khamyri meets meriyah , how do y'all think their relationship will be like in the future ?

thoughts?

05/14/2024