chapter twenty six

khamyri a'lesia kolton

"have we decided how many bridesmaids and groomsmen will be in the wedding party?" janine, our wedding planner, asked looking through our list.

"yes. her best friends & sister, three of my best friends, and my brother." jhyzir informed, mumbling that last part quietly but i heard him.

"alright, well that concludes our meeting for today, i will see you guys next week to finalize the details for the venue & we can do a walk through next month." janine smiles, gathering her belongings before getting up from her seat.

"of course, we really appreciate you janine. see you next week." me and jhyzir smile in unison, he gets up to walk her out and i follow shortly behind them.

I lean against the doorframe with my arms folded, "when were you going to tell me you spoke to jarel?"

Jhyzir locks the door back and walk toward me, he places both hands on my upper arms, looking me dead in my eyes. "i was gonna tell you when the time was right..."

"when would that have been, hmm? i don't want him at our wedding jhyzir." i semi-raise my voice.

jhyzir lets go of my arms, shaking his head. He pinches the bridge of his nose then looks at me, "I'm not arguing with you. that's my brother & he will be at the wedding whether you like it or not, kham. that's the only fucking family i got left!"

"well then we should just call the whole thing off." i scoff, walking away from him and upstairs to the bedroom.

I strip out of my clothing & take a steamy hot shower. I let the water heat up before getting in & allowing the hot water to run down my shoulders and back.

I turn my back toward the doorway and the fogged up glass door slides open, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have raised my voice at you like that, if you don't want him in the wedding then I'll call him in the morning." Jhyzir apologized, hugging my naked wet body.

I sigh, "it isn't that i don't want him in the wedding, you know the two of you can get and i don't want you to fall back into your old ways. you've done so much growing these couple of years & now we have the kids...i just don't want to start all over again."

"i won't let that happen, ight." he lightly kisses my forehead, i nod laying my head on his chest.

"I'm holding you to it." i look him deep in his eyes, standing on my tippy toes and i kiss him.

He picks me up by my waist, i wrap my legs around his torso without breaking our steamy kiss. "i love you" he mumbles into the kiss.

"I love you too." i smile slightly pulling away.

Jhyzir gently lifts me onto his shoulders, "what are you d-?" i cut myself off as his tongue glides over my clit.

"oh my gosh, jhy." i moan bitting my bottom lip.

"be quiet" he mumbles sending vibrations through my body, a knot forms in my stomach & my muscles tighten than relax.

I grip his head tightly as i grind my lower half against his face, "I'm about to cum" I gasp while he fastens the speed of his tongue on my clit.

| ~ |

jhyzir hugs my waist while i read one of my favorite novels by sister souljah, the coldest winter ever, "baby?"

"yes," i take my eyes off of the book underneath my fingers and glance at him.

"i think we should take a little vacation before the wedding, us and our family. no kids."

"i could definitely see that happening, but where do you want to go?"

"shit we can go anywhere you want too." Jhyzir smirked, raising an eye at me.

"okay" i nod with a huge smile on my face.

a/n:

hey guys, roll call 💕

khamyri has reservations about jhyzir's older brother being in the wedding 😖

pre wedding couples vacation? 👀

(comment where they should go 😮‍💨)

thoughts?

05/18/2024