Chapter 14- What the Heck is My Arch Nemisis Doing Here?!?! (Picture of Rick)

Chapter 14-

Rick’s POV:

Walking into the huge house I was ‘breaking up’ with my ‘girlfriend’. I nearly laugh when people ask me if I have a girlfriend- the idea is just so absurd.

I mean come on, I’m Rick Lax, known player, and though it’s kind of a degrading term, I admit that I’m a manwhore. Using girls is more natural than taking a breath, but I don’t see how it’s even my fault. They know what’s coming, they know I’m just using them, but they don’t care until AFTER they’re used, then they get annoying and clingy….just like right now.

Her whiny sobs and gasps were a normal sound for me, but hearing them before didn’t make them any less annoying now. I think her name was Stephanie, Stacy, Sallie…it started with an S.

“B-b-b-b-b-b-but R-r-r-riiiickkkk! I NEED you!”

“Yeah, why should I care?”

“You care about me!”

What would make her think something so stupid?! “No, I don’t.”

“You told me you did!” Her tone was one of disbelief, and not as whiny, which let the nasally

Oh my gosh. “I lied!” What makes these girls so stupid?!

“What do you mean you l-l-l-l-ied?”

What the heck? She sounds like a hiccupping seal! “Your so dumb.”

“You don’t understand! I NEED you!”

“I. Don’t. Care.”

She screamed some other unintelligible words, that were probably just screeches of anger anyways, and when that starts happening it’s better to just hang up, or face hearing loss for days. “Whatever! Goodbye, we’re over, whatever ‘relationship you think we had, any connection, was all in your head. Goodbye.”

Shoving the phone back in my pocket I condoled my grumpy mood with the fact that it was Friday, and I can just relax and go kick some video game butt in the games room before going to party at dad’s club. Just too bad Mystery Princess won’t be there, well probably won’t. She hasn’t been there for-

I snapped my face to the left where I’d heard someone clear their voice. And standing there was a really hot chick- that was scowling at me. I’ve seen a lot of expression when people see me, but a scowl is not one of them. Not even my ex’s scowl at me!

As soon as I met her glaring eyes I cringed back slightly, while she seemed to just get madder. I’ve never seen her in my life! What’s her problem?

She took an awkward, limp-ish step forward, not removing her furious eyes from mine, and slammed her palms down on the table. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!”

“I live here you twit, why are you yelling at me?” She is SO out of line. I should get the Lockhearts to banish her or something. Heck, this hot hunk of arse is probably trespassing. Hmm, maybe instead of threatening her, I can use her to get laid…that could work.

I looked her body up and down again, now being able to see it fully because she’d jumped up on the table- wait when did she end up on the table?

Not even having to process the thought, she lunged at me, and successfully pinned me to the ground, forcing me to get a face full of carpet.

“What the heck, witch? What’s your problem?!”

“What’s my problem?! What’s MY problem?! My problem is that you’re in my house! You dang, pile of monkey dung! Who let you in here?! Why are you here?! How do you even know where I firgin live???”