Thank You

This being my first book, I would especially like to thank everyone who gave this novella a chance.

If you enjoyed it check out part two, Annalise-Blood and Bone.

When I wrote Annalise, I was young and going off a simple idea that consumed me for a week and some change. I literally wrote the story in the middle of the night, after my sister introduced me to Wattpad. It was originally named something else, (God awful name) that I'd published and unpublished, until I wrote the story I have now. I still feel as if I should go back and do another rewrite and edit, because maybe I'm still enthralled with my first story or maybe I dont think its good enough, or maybe I didn't add enough detail, or a big enough plot. Whatever the reason it's never good enough, and I hate it and love it. Honestly, I'm not wholeheartedly satisfied with the title, and may find myself changing it along with other facial features, such as the cover and ink, but for now it'll do. I'm not thrilled about the ending and have this yearning to go back and reread as a reader and not a writer, because I'm surprised at how many mistakes I continue to make, even though I've gone over her half a dozen times. I hope the readers forgive this, and looked past the errors to enjoy what I was trying to portray.

Again thank you, because the reads are the reasons my dreams have not died. I figured with continuous practice I'm bound to get better. So good luck to me, good luck to you, and if you enjoyed Annalise, I have written the second part of her story and horrendously titled it Annalise Blood and Bone.

It shows Annalise as a different girl, and the complete story of the reasoning behind her engagement, and how she is no longer a girl, and has stronger stance on what occurs in her life.

Updated as 04/12/2017

Annalise, book two is complete, but is a major work in process. I apologize to those who were looking forward to it, and to those who are patiently waiting for its publication. Please forgive me.

P.S.

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ENJOYED ANNALISE. FEEL FREE TO PASS HER ALONG AND TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK.