12. The Sexy Angel decided to Barbeque My room

Seeing Fort helping me flickered a slight hope within me. I smiled at my little victory .

I walked out of my school building after my detention. It
Was pouring again .

I thought wether i should wait for Fort.
No.

I wouldn't and I shouldnt.

I started walking back home pretty much to my surprise nothing unusual happened to me. I was pleased but slightly suspicious and scared.

Something is really wrong. I never pass a journey without a scratch .

Maybe Fort just... Decided to go for rehabilitation .

But somewhere in my heart it didn't feel right.

Well I'll just savour this moment of silence and peace

Bad decision

As soon as I neared my house, I noticed dark fumes rising up.

What the fuck!

I rushed towards the smoke and
My heartbeat stopped at what I saw.

A Fire engine crowded my house alley trying to tame the long yellow flickering flames rising from MY FRIKKIN ROOM!

" Flo! Sweetie Gosh look what happened! " My mom gasped pulling me in a hug.

I fdidn't even have senses enough to hug her back. I was just lost in trying to figure what happened.

" Wow That was... quite a show"

I turned back to see the cocky demeanour of the devil who did this.

" Mom can you give us a moment" I was trying my best to hold my anger but seeing Fort just agitated it.

" Sure..." Mom replied quite confused

As soon as she was out if my scream radar.. I started screaming

" YOU DISGUSTING... Dickhead!!!" I barked and pushed him.. Hard.

All the firemen ane rescue people looked at me with a frown.

But I didnt care at all .This guy here is constantly evoking my life in terrible ways. Bbarbecuing my house was a move too much!

" Don't call me disgusting! Your room was the one which wss disgusting now you can renovate it" He snapped rather angrily

"You can't SNAP at me after this! Io mean tell me one good reason why you have to do this!" Tears stung my eyes

" Don't cry and shit in fromt of me! I have already given you hundred fucking reasons"

" NONE LEGITIMATE" My voice was rising. It was like a different entity was possessing me.

" I have no time fot this crapshit!"

He turned around to walk away but i wanted an end to this.I grabbed his shirt and pulled him back.

" YOU AREN'T LEAVING WITHOUT AN EXPLANATION! "

" What the bloody hell do you want me to explain!" His voice was hard and forceful

" In school when you defended me.. I thought for one moment.. That.. That.. Maybe you do care about me a bit... "My voice started to choke.

" Care? I DONT CARE FOR ANYONE LEST YOU!! Now you know I am an irreversible change! I can burn your house I can push you off a cliff. I can do anything! So send me back I might be slightly kind on your Fate "

"No I am not and never sending you back! Look around you once !Every single person here has to suffer one way or other! But that doesnt mean they spend there entire life stumbling to every obstacle their Fate makes fot them! They laugh they have fun they are together! It all works! You know the world! You know how it works!! Then why should I be deprived of that small happiness in our big life? Do some justice here Fort! Tell me" My voice went from fury to morose. I was tired of this back and forth he did.

" You are wrong." He bluntly stated

" Wrong? About what!"

" I don't know the world or how it works! There has been no world for me"

I stood there looking rather confused.

" I am not doing any literary shit so there is no metaphorical meaning to what I said "

" But .. You are an angel.. You see yhe entire world.. "

" No not me.. "

My anger softened.

" What is world for you then?"

" You. You have always been my world"
******
I scurried through the ashes in my room. The rescuers managed to save a few of my clothes and my guitar. I trotted around the ,now charred, bed trying to find something worth preserving.
You.You are my world
He didn't even give me time to ask what that meant. He just walked away.

" Honey? " My mom knocked

" Yeah mom " I sighed

She walked over to me and put a protective arm around me

" Life is troubling us alot " She muttered

" Not us only me" I sighed exasperated

" No sweetie! Don't say that !Everything that affects you affects us too.."

" I wish you knew" I sobbed

" Knew what?"

" Nothing " I cried as i hugged her trying to find some comfort in her warm fabric .She hugged me back with her motherly affection.

" Life gets hard and harder... You are a very strong girl...I know how you punch your punch bag when you are angry.."

" Oh.. I don't -

" No it's okay everyone needs to get rid of their unnecessary emotions"

" Mom.. But i am tired of standing up against... Everything!It's hard to face up to things all the time!"

" You don't have to face everything all the time... Sometimes just ignore the things which you have to face... " She tightly hugged me.

Mom had a point. I recalled what Pro said
You are headstrong and adamant. He hates these qualities in you as it becomes more challenging for him.

He annoys me because I get annoyed. He hates these so he ignites them again and again.
Suddenly I knew what to do but it need to quit thinking about it.
My memory no longer was a safe haven.