36. He lives with you?

My head was aching when I got up. The sunlight was streaming throught the window and glistening on my face.

Last night was well... Adventurous.

School,Car old storeroom what else is left? We have literally made out everywhere.

I felt guilty to be honest to have such a no string attached relation with him. It was spontaneous nothing I wanted to happen. Fort was snoring beside me. His features were calm and innocent when he was sleeping. His hands were behind his head and his bare torse was in sight.

I crashed back onto my bed again and sighed.

The past few weeks had been awkward. Fort had been friendlier and kinder. I didn't realize that I wasn't trying to change him anymore.

He kind of sort of ....just stopped it.

So why don't I want him to leave?

Maybe..

Shut up. He still needs to get to be better. But for now he needs to wake up. My gaze went on his fingers. His long debonair fingers. I curiously looked at his black jade ring. That ring was more mysterious then it seems. I evilly smiled as I very slowly pulled it out of his hand. He stirred and made some muffled sounds like a dying walrus. I frowned and pulled it out.

I held it and looked at it closely. The polished stone glistened .The thin slit of light on the side of stone glimmered. I kept it on my palm wondering how does such a small object read my mind.

He always pranks me. Why don't I do something for a change?

I slowly slid it into my finger. The chill of the metal was very unfriendly.
He rolls it.. right?

I slowly started spinning it. One round. Two round.

Suddenly my mind started turning foggy and it's like my mind reeled a different image and my eyes viewed it. My head was spinning and next thing I knew I closed my eyes as a dark room floated in my vision. It felt like dreaming a reality
The surrounding of my vison were black. It was brick room with a small hole through which the moonlight streamed in. Every detail was so vivid as if i was seeing a movie. Oo I need popcorns in that case.

And now I feel hungry. I really need popcorns maybe nachos too..

I could make out a figure curled up in the corner.It was a boy. Maybe of 10 or 12. I squinted my eyes to adjust to the dark room. I wanted to say something but words wont come out of my mouth. It felt as if any disruption would break this vision. No nacho break basically..

" Father says I need to stay here to be safe. He says if I stay here they won't rip my wings off." The boy said in melancholy .The boy was holding a small shiny... ring? The moonlight bathed the spot infront of him shadowing his face.

" You are the only thing I can converse with, He didnt invite any of my friends to live here with me either.. " His voice was fragile and high pitched like a before puberty kid.

The door flung open and light flooded the room for a while. A man in a white tonga and a cloak walked in. Two white wings cladded his back. He was tall and mighty .His hair were blonde and shaped around his head..... Like Fort. His features reeked of arrogance. His blonde hair was adorned with a golden crown. Being a sideways view I couldnt decipher their looks in details.

"Rafael! " He barked

" Dad! You are back" That boy jumped and rushed to hug him. I still couldn't make out who they were. I felt like I was there but I didn't want to open my eyes scared it would vanish.