16. She is having an effect On me

Party. Who parties at 6 pm?

Or maybe I live in a rock.

The second option is probably true.
I stood infront of the main door of her expansive estate. The villa was huge and sophisticated. The lawn was crowded girls and boys throwing each other in the pool. I Put on the hood of my hoodie and laced my boot.
I had been to these parties when me and Cara where friends.
It was a long time back. Before she decided to spray paint 'Bitch' over my Locker.

Yep she did that. It's been 7 month I still don't know why.

The music was blaring as I walked into the mansion.

The parties of her house had turned wilder than before. Hormanal teenagers where literally having sex on the couch. Beer cups and smoke was clogging the breathing area.

I pushed through the drunk bodies. How am I supposed to track a black obnoxious angel here?

I pinched my nose to cover the intoxicated smell of alcohol.

With any luck I would be able to find him here.

Luck.

I am seriously lacking this factor.

I walked upstairs. It was comparatively less crowded.

I scanned the corridors. People where slumped against the wall talking ane kissing.

Maybe he is not here afterall..

I opened random rooms to make sure.
He wasn't there. But so wasn't Cara. It was her party and she was no where to be seen.

I finally reached the last room on the floor.

CARA KERR

It was embossed in gold on the door. I slowly twisted the knob luckily her room was open. I tried to see through the small gap.

My heart shattered there and then. Fort's lips where on hers and his hands where caressing her thighs. Cara was equally dissolved in the moment.
I felt and flame within me. Jealousy anguished my mind.
He is making her feel the way I felt in the morning. Even though I despise him I don't want him to make any other girl feel what I did. My body turned numb trying to disregard the image. Extinguishing the fire conquering my mind.

I wanted to run away from here. I dont want to see his face or hear his voice ever again.

But.. I need to talk to him so bye Cara Kerr .

I flung the door wide open. They both literally jumped breaking their kiss. They both groaned and rolled their eyes.

Cara got up and walked up to me.

" You bitch! I don't even remember inviting you to this party so why don't you just go back the way you came in"

" Believe me I have no interest in your nonsensical parties I just need to talk to Fort" I stated crossing my arms

Fort frowned looking at me. He immediately started rotating his black Jade ring

Oh no he is not doing that he has to fucking come with me. End of the story.

" Girl don't you get this he is not interested in you! So why dont you go hide under your heap of lameliness. "

" Jeez Cara thats no word! Besides I am not sure that he is not interested in me..." I said raising my eyebrows at him.

" Babe I'll just have a talk with her it's okay then we can continue this... " He grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the room and slammed me against the wall furiously.