41.We both are fucked up

This chapter is very sexually detailed and descriptive.If you are hesitant about sexual intercourse you should skip this chapter but you might miss something important. I'll put warnings at start and end but there is barely anything then but still read whatever is not sexual because that is going to be a important part in this story. So maybe brave this chapter and read it,it would give more feelings to the Flort ship.

We both literally came back stumbling and bumping into each other. I don't know how Fort drove back home with so much beer in our system. My vision was double but I never felt more alive.

" Every body's got a hungry heaaart" I sang out loud as I stumbled in the house.

" Shut singing that! You are making my st-" He hiccuped " omach hungry"

I roared out laughing. It isn't even so funny but I was completely drunk and alcohol was sitting on the top and being like ' Oh let her laugh at some poor ass joke because she needs to get embarrassed.'

" Hungry for whaaaat" I slurred

He looked at me and tugged quietly at the hem of my shirt. His hand drew circles along my waist making me breath faster.

" For you..." He whispered

" Ssshhhhhhhh" I hushed him by placing my finger on his lips." Mom will listen" I whispered in my drunk speech

" Your mom isn't home " He replied in the same speech. My eyes widened with realization.

" So you are h-" I hiccuped again "-ungry ...Should I-I-I make you a saaaawich" I slurred pushing him on the couch. His lips pulled up into a sly smirk as he tugged his lip ring. I straddled his waist and pulled him by his collar seductively biting my lip.

" Dony do that Flo... You are messing with my self control" He muttered

" Put your hands on me Fort.." I rasped.

He traced his finger along the curve of my waist sending all my nerve in chill. I closed my eyes momentarily before his lips found mine.

There was something different about the way he kissed me. His warm breath tarnished with beer conquered my mouth like salvation in a battlefield. It was pure affection . So gentle at the same time driving with lust and raw passion. I was love drunk by his warm whisky lips and how he always managed to entrap me into his world.

His palms caressed my cheek and cupped them. He let his other arm draw to my hip and his strong firm hands squeezed them making me elicit and moan in his mouth.There was no more a me and him it was a single enchantment of lust and passion streaming with affection. He deepened our kiss running his tongue along mine leaving me partially sedated and out of my mind. The beer was on full control. But my sober thoughts wernt any different than my drunk desires .

He swiftly wrapped my legs around his waist and wasted no time carrying me to my bedroom. He didn't break our kiss to even breath. My petite frame was wrapped around his strong body and there was no place I rather be.

We fell on The bed with Fort on top of me. My legs were parted for him as his body was fixed between them. My hands were involuntarily fisting his hair and clawing his back.

Start of the scene.

He pulled away and I felt as if I forgot how to breath.

" Please dont stop" I moaned.

His grey orbs looked at ny whirling blue iris as he watched me watching him.

In the darkness of the room I held my breath as the moonlight hit his lips flawlessly. Each shadow that danced up those lips were like a performence a plea to be kissed by my alcohol smeared lips.At that moment I wanted him to know my secrets the deepest parts of me and restore my being.
His eyes aviated back to my body which was begging for his touch.