[3]

GERRY WAS GREETED BY A GIRL WITH LONG BROWN HAIR, TANNED SKIN, AND A TOOTHY SMILE.

But was she a Girl Scout?

"Hi!" Her bright and cheery voice sent him into panic mode. All Girl Scouts seemed nice at first, only to turn into viscous predators afterwards.

"AAAAAAAHHH IM SORRY I ATE ALL YOUR COOKIES PLEASE DONT BEAT ME UP AGAIN!" He screamed, hiding behind his flimsy plastic spatula.

The girl frowned. "WTH? I'm not a Girl Scout. I just moved in down the street from you."

"Oh." He stopped screaming and had a chance to assess his situation. A totally out of his league girl voluntarily started talking to him. 

Approach A: the world has ended continue screaming
Approach B: run away (again)
Approach C: continue talking

"Why are you holding a spatula LOL?" She had an (perfectly arched) eyebrow raised inquisitively.

"Purely self defense reasons." He blushed deeply. (He chose approach C. It wasn't very successful.)

"LOL." The girl rolled her eyes. (Her pretty eyes.) "Anyways, where's the nearest high school? I'm supposed to start attending soon."

"Uh." (He'd never chosen approach C before. Running and hiding usually did the trick.)

Unable to continue talking, Gerry grabbed a paper and pen from his kitchen, scribbling the address down.

"Thanks ILY! I'm Cadence BTW. I'll TTYL. YOLO!" She jogged off the porch and down the street.

Gerry wondered what those acronyms were. So he went to Bing, the by-far most trusted search engine. 

It took a while, but in the end he dedicated a large amount of texting acronyms to memory.

He leaned back in his swivel chair, ready to face the world with his new-found knowledge. (TBH he probably learned more just now than he could've at school.)