Chapter two

Chapter 2:

Everything is smelling weird

*-----*

"One. More. Step" I tell myself.

I get to the top of the stairs. Room 603 I mentally tell myself.

100. 101. 102. 103. Is all I see.

I soon realize that I'm in the wrong building. With a big sigh I turn back around and go down stairs.

When I get out of the building I start looking around. "You need any help" a blonde girl asked with a clipboard glued to her chest.

"My room is 603" I say.

"Umm...are you sure about that" she ask in a high pitch voice; glaring down at her clipboard?

I shake my head surely. "Well" she takes a big breath.

She tells me the directions to the building. I thank her and walk in that direction. Once I get to the top of the stairs, I hold my nose.

I smell b.o. I gag at the smell. I make my way to my room. As I stand in front of the door, I take a deep breath. Here it goes. Here goes nothing.

I'm about to open the door to see the next 5 years. I hope it's worth it. I hope I become best friends with her. I hope she is majoring in the same thing as I am.

I slightly wish she is full of joy. So she will be the one dragging me to little parties or sleepovers. "Ahem. Are you going to stand there or go in" a voice interrupts my thoughts.

I look up to see a Hott guy in very baggy Sweatpants. Not to mention his white v-neck that slightly sticks to his body.

His crystal blue eyes stare back into mine. His brown hair rest right above his eyebrows. He wrinkles his forehead causing me to snap back into reality.

"Uh yea. Sorry" I place my hand on the doorknob.

But got stopped right away. "What the heck do you think your doing" he ask me?

"I'm going in my room. What the crap do you think your doing. You can go around me" I say giving him the 'duh' look.

He stands here not moving. Stares at me. "Why are you still here" I snap at him?

"I just asked you that question you idiot" he says/yells at me.

I can tell he doesn't like the attention on him so I do the unthinkable. "No I will not take my pants off" I shout really loud.

I see heads snap our way. He covers my mouth with his hand. I pull away. "Ew your mouth smells" I say.

"Yea and so do you" he snaps back at me.

"Why the heck are you still here" I ask him?

He could half left 2 minutes ago and we wouldn't have this argument.

Anger runs threw my body. The longer I stand here the worst it gets. I just get mad.It disgusts me when people talk to me like that. He takes a step back.

"Sweetheart this is my room."

*------*

Hope you are enjoying it!

If so give it a thumbs up

Leave your comments below.

And with that being said,

Byyyyye guys!😘

-Madddie out!✌️