Chapter thirty-four

I am so sorry I have been busy with school, finals and just simply just trying to have a life. Oh my gosh this is really hard. Having a life is so complicated. It's so hard trying to be up to everyone's expectations in my life. Trying to be perfect as possible. Ha well I bet you didn't click on this chapter to hear about my personal life. Let's get on with the book.

So as you all know we left off where Elliot just introduced Rilen to his family. And his mom did not seem really happen about her. Also Bailey and Rilen are NOT on good terms. Because honestly he is jelly.

So my question of the day to you is:

What do you expect to happen later on in other chapters?

My answer: (not that I'm trying to lay some hints down butttt) maybe Rilen will see that Elliot isn't the right one. Or maybe that Bailey needs to chill and go back to be a PLLLLAYER!😂

Now here is......

Problems and more problems!

Chapter 34.

*FASSSSST FORWARD TO January 5, 2017*

I walk into the office Mader than a mashed duck. (That's my Southern Indiana slang 😂) Around the beginning of last year I bought a parking spot in front to always park my car. Because my dorm is so far I want one near mine but here lately some one has been parking in my spot. "Dean I have a complaint" I say.

"What is it Mrs. Hamilton" he ask with his hands folded.

Hmm I'm surprised he is willing to listen to me. "Well as you may know I been paying monthly for a parking spot" I say.

He shakes his head. "Well someone has taken my spot" I say.

"Huh uh I see" he says.

"Well can you do something about it" I ask?

"I'm afraid this isn't something I can do" he says.

"Good thank you-wait what" I get shocked, "what do you mean" I ask?

"How about this. You get the person who is parking there and get them up in my office and then I will do something" he says.

"Will do dean" I say walking out. I will get them!

_________

"You" I scream.

I point to a red headed guy standing in a huddle with his friends. I walk up to him so mad. "Yes we did meet at a bar and yes I still want you" he says grinning.

"I don't even know you" I say throwing my hands up.

"Oh then what can I do for you my lady. I am Noah. And I who might you be" he ask kissing my hand.

I jerk my hand away. "That is none of your business" I say.

"Then what do you want" he ask?

"I want you to get out of my parking spot" I state.

He turns to look at his 2016 sport car. "No can do babe" he says grinning.

"I am not your babe" I say placing my hands on my hips.

"Then what do you want to be" he ask coming closer to me.

I do a fake smile and lean in closer to him. "I-I want to be ABLE TO PARK IN MY SPOT" I scream the last part.

He gives me the 'what's your problem' look. "And if you are not out of my spot by tomorrow. Oh you are going to wish you didn't mess with me" I say then walk away.

I roll my eyes as I hear his friends whistle at me. They are so freaking ignorant.

_____________

I throw my bag over my shoulder as I walk in the building. For the first time all week I will get to hang out with Elliot. I've been stressed out by finals and stupid people. I walk to Elliot's door, I walk in and see 2 naked people laying on Elliot's bed. "Oh my gosh" I scream then shut the door.

"What's wrong" Elliot comes running up behind me.

"Uh Shane is screwing the girl from room 32" I raise my eye brows. (Btw Shane is his roommate.)

"Oh wow" Elliot sighs loudly.

"On your bed" I add.

"What! Dude I just got new bed sheets" he says putting his hand on the knob.

"You are not going in there" I stop him.

"why" he ask

"Seriously? You know why" I say.

"I'm not gonna look at the naked girl" he says.

"Sure" I say rolling my eyes.

"Are you getting jealous baby" he ask me?

"No" I say.

"You are" he says moving a piece of hair out of my face.

"Come with me" I ask winking at him.

He grins lightly. I bite my lip and walk down the stairs. He follows. We make it to the parking lot and get in my car.

______________

Laying in the back of my car right near the edge of Arizona and California. Was not the very first place I would think Elliot and I would be getting very into each other.

I rub my hands up his body. Unbuttoning his shirt for him. "Dang" I say biting my lip.

"Iike what you see" he ask me?

"Very" I say our lips connect again.

As Elliot starts kissing my neck his hand makes its way up my shirt. I let out moans to let him know he pleasing me. "Elliot" I moan his name.

"Say it baby" he says.

"Elliot" I say it again.

I sit up really fast and push Elliot back alittle. "what's wrong? Did I do something wrong" he ask me?

"No" I say. Elliot comes closer to me, placing his forehead against mine.

"Your perfect El. I'm just not ready and I don't know what I was thinking" I say running my fingers through my hair.

"It's okay. If you want to take this part of our relationship slow,then I understand" he says.

"Really" I ask really surprised?

"Yes" he shakes his head.

I smile and lean in to give him a kiss but he stops me. "Don't" he says.

"Why" I ask?

"Uhhh. I got a- um" he snickers then looks down.

I look down where he is looking to see that he gots a huge boner. "Well that's a problem" I say.

"Yea it is"

*---------------*

I hope you liked it. It's my first time actually writing in a while. I love you guys so much! I am so thankful for you guys! I love having a support system like you guys!
Don't forget to go follow my Instagram and Twitter; @Damainmaddie

Also go and subscribe to my new YouTube channel! Here is the link
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCsMwwgysgENC-hyDoLVr21w

I love you guys bunches!

I will update as soon as possible!

-Maddddiee out!✌️😋