Chapter seventeen

Hey guys I first off want to thank you for 7 thousand reads, almost 8 thousand! You guys are amazing. And for that here is another chapter.

This one is for you guys.

QOTD; Do y'all have a religion? If so what is it?

My answer; I do have a religion. My religion is Pentecostal. I love serving the lord!

Always tired

Chapter 17;

*-------*

I roll my self out of the bed hitting the floor with a thump. I Goan at the fact that I still don't have my paper done. I only got 8 days left. I glance at the clock. 4:38 AM I got nothing better to do.

2 minutes go by

In 1856 was the best days of your life. Until Taylor rolled into town. She did the best she could to ruin the day.

I stare at those 2 sentences. I can't do anything more. I throw my pencil down and collapse in bed. I can't manage to do anything. I roll up in a ball and fall back to sleep.

______

"Don't wake her up"

"Why"

"Cuz she acts like she is on her period every morning"

"I can hear you" I say getting mad cuz they woke me up.

I open my eyes to see Bailey and Arin. "Wow thanks for waking me up" I scoff.

I roll out of bed reveal my half naked body. I pull my long shirt over my pink panties that is showing. I walk slowly but surely to the bathroom and brush my teeth. After that I walk out and throw on some sweatpants and a tie-dyed shirt.

I throw my hair in a braid and lay back down. "Hey come to the shack with me Ri" Arin ask me?

"I'm not feeling good" I confess.

"Are you sure" he ask me?

I open my eyes to see him staring at me. "Your loss" he walks out.

________

"Will you freaking wake up" Bailey complains.

"No I don't feel good" I say.

"Come on get up. It's literally 1:46 pm" Bailey pulls me by my arm to the floor.

"I'm tired" I say not having the strength to push him off.

"Come on just get up" he screams.

I could hear in his voice that he was getting mad. I push my self up and walk slowly to the bathroom. I hold myself up at the sink area and look in the mirror. I look at my face as it is perfectly fine but I feel bad. I'm tired I tell my head as I close my eye lids.

I wake them back up slowly and decide to take s shower.

______

"Better" Bailey ask Me?

"No I am still tired and I don't feel good" I say gipping my towel in my Hands.

I lay down on my bed and curl up in a ball. I feel my bed dip as if someone was sitting next to me. "Just rest Ri" Bailey says covering me up.

I feel some soft warm lips on my forehead. Before I could open my eyes I fell asleep to the sound of my throbbing head.

*------*

Short but sweet