Chapter seven

How are you guys doing? I know I haven't updated for a while but please bare with me.

And now I present.

Chapter 7....

Breaking rules

*-----------*

The water runs down my body. "Hurry up in there" a voice cuts me out of everything.

"Hold your tits" I shout.

"I'll hold yours" he says back smiling.

I can just picture him smiling a fool. I roll my eyes and shut the water off. I reach up and grab my towel and wrap it around my body.

Before I could reach the door, Bailey burst through the door. "Jesus" I say under my breath.

He heads to the bathtub with his back to me. He pulls his pants down alittle and pee's in the tub.

"Seriously man. There is a toilet right there for a reason" I say wanting to punch him for not using his brain.

"I'm too lazy to lift up the lid" he confesses.

He pulls his pants up and turns around. He smiles. "Better" he says walking off.

"Nun uh. Get back here and clean this pee up out of the tub" I shout placing my hands on my hips.

"Okay mom" he says coming back over and running water over it.

"There. Happy" he ask?

"Yes" I say turning around and smiling ear to ear.

________

As I throw my self on the beanbag Bailey bought about an hour ago, I huff. We spent 20 minutes fighting about getting it or not.

We finally got it. But I'm not 'suppose' to sit on it. Ah rule #1. Broken. I scroll threw my Instagram feed.

Ah look here 'Old Cast from Icarly, Nathan Kress, gets married.'

Who didn't love that show. To be honest I still watch it myself. "Oh B-Bailey" a voice sings entering the room.

I look up to see him. Gosh. Mr. Pearly Whites. Why is he in my room? "Ever heard of knocking" I ask?

"No umm.." He puts his fingers on his chin, "no I do not know what that word means."

I raise my eyebrows in amusement. "Would you like to buy a vowel" I joke.

"Nah. But can I buy you" he flirts?

"Get out of my room" I say.

He looks around the room as if he needs to find something. "Does a Bailey live here" he ask me?

Should I lie? Should I tell the truth. Eh...."no" I say blankly.

"Oops my bad well I'll just leave" he says as his face turns slightly red.

"Ah okay don't let the door hit you on the way out" I say laughing.

I put my eyes back on my phone. He exists the room. Seconds later the door opens again. "I thought I told you to leave" I spit.

I look up to come face to face with the one and only. Bailey. "First you break my rule about sitting in my seat and second I heard you were rude to my friend" Bailey says.

I barely glance up from my phone. "Oops" I say acting like I actually cared.

He pulled my phone out of my hand. "Hey bro! Give it back" I shout.

"No" he says putting it in his pants.

"Ewww you nasty pig" I shout at me like a child would do.

"Don't be rude to him" he says throwing me my phone.

"Who" I ask?

"Arin" and with that he is gone.