14.) Finding Hope

3 Years Later

   It's been 3 years. I have been free. I have had a family. I love them all to bits.

   I train all day and help others train. I am now the best were fighter. I go on trips and help other packs with Hunter problems, and Rogues. We were known as the toughest, and best pack in the world.

   I had two partners. Were known as the Triplet Terrors. Hannah and Jacob. Hannah had strawberry blonde hair and crystal grey eyes. Jacob had chocolate brown eyes and hair. 

   Hannah was the seducer. She would have you in the palm of her hand. She could have you do just about anything.

   Jacob was known as the Sniper. He was good at any guns and bows. He could shot from a miles away, and still hit you right in the heart.

   I was known as Killer. I killed in anyway I wanted to. I could make your death drag out slowly or quickly with no pain. I was the best at guns and bows and could seduce anyone. I was the best of the best.

   I came first in our trio. I was the leader. But we didn't see it that way. We were family. Over the past 3 years I have had more family than I can mange. I still have my scars. That's also how I got my name. Killer on my stomach does that to you.

   I loved my new family, and they loved me. I sometimes wake up screaming. The nightmares are almost gone. I sleep in the guys rooms. I need to feel that they are there and aren't going to leave me. The difference now is I don't take crap from people.

   I was currently training in the woods. I was tracking Luke down. He still thinks he can beat me. I have beat him over 300 times. That's how much he is in denial. Luke just can't handle losing, it not just the Alpha blood in him, its Luke.

   He will hurt someone if he loses. Not me though. I'm his little sister now. He is as protective as a mate can be. In fact all the guys are like that, very protective. It was refreshing.

They all know everything now. Well not the name of the pack. But I think they have guessed. There are few Alphas named James and Betas named Alex. Yeah that's right Alex is the new Beta.

   We both have the Beta blood in us. That's why I could be third in command. You heard me right. I am the third in command! It's been great. I am also the pack trainer. I was the best after all.

   I had a reputation, I was the Killer, the merciless, I was deathly. And I was the best at what I do. If I wanted you dead, you would be. No ifs and or buts. You would be at the bottom of a lake.

   I was still looking for Luke. God, he wanted to win this good. He dragged me all the way from my warm bed to chase him at 3am. I was going to kill him. I paced softly on the needled ground, breathing in through my nose just the way I was taught. Got him!

   He was currently walking in my direction. He got lost! Oh that's too precious. I will never let that one down.