Chapter 16

~Dreams~

Lucy's Point of View

Nightmare

I awoke with a start because I heard doors moving. We did it. We survived the Maze. Even though we were beaten to shit, we did it.

I looked around to see the doors to the Glade open. I saw Minho and Thomas still sleeping on the floor.

"Guys! Guys! We did it!"

"Hmm? Did what?" Minho asked groggy.

"We survived a night in the Maze! Aren't you all happy?"

"No, we aren't." Tommy said with a straight face.

"What?"

"Your the reason we got trapped out here in the first place. If it wasn't for you, my stomach would be ok." Minho said.

I looked over to see what he was talking about. He had a deep cut. Deeper than the one I had gotten from Alex.

"Minho. I'm sorry. I never meant for any of this to happen." I said tears streaming down my face.

"Here we go again. The tears. Stop crying. Your such a baby. How do I even like you; never less love you?" Minho said.

His words hurt. A lot. I felt like I was being stabbed in the heart.

"Toughen up. I don't understand how I have to be your brother! I rather have Gally my brother than you!" Tommy yelled at me.
"Thanks to you, my arm and ankle are screwed for sure."

I looked over to Thomas to see he had a cut going across his whole arm. It was deep, but not as deep as Minho's. His ankle looked a thousand times worse than it did the first time he fell on it. It was a dark redish purple and swollen.

"Tommy, Minho. I'm so sorry! I never meant for the both of you to get hurt!" I said.

"It's to late. You don't mean anything to us anymore. Your not aloud to come back to the Glade. Ever!" Minho yelled.

With that, they got up. LIKE THEY WEREN'T INJURED. What is going on. Didn't they just show me there injury's? I didn't realize what was happening until I saw them walk back into the Glade.

The Doors! They were leaving me out here! To die! To be eaten by the Grievers.

"NO PLEASE!" I cried.

It was to late. The doors closed and I heard the Grievers coming towards me. I was eaten slowly, like they wanted me to have a painful death.

When I "died" all I heard were words.

'Everything is going to change.'

'Remember Lucy, WICKED is good.'

End of Nightmare

I woke up with a start to see Minho and Tommy looking over me in panic. Immediately the nightmare came back to me. I began sobbing.