Chapter 41

~Be~

Lucy's Point of View

Thomas. There he was. He looked all bruised and messed up, but to me, he looked amazing. Right now. In this moment. I realize how blessed I am to have him as a brother.

"Tommy." I said my voice cracking. I ran to him and he picked me up. I began to cry and so did he. We both stood their sobbing. He still held me, not wanting to let go.

"What did I say?" He said.

"Oh greenbean." Newt called.

Thomas put me down and I ran to Newt. He hugged me tightly.

I was fully sobbing at this point. I never thought I would see them again.

"Don't cry love. We are all fine. I promise." He said giving me a smile.

I felt two pairs of arms around me. I turn to see Aris and Frypan standing there.

I hug them back.

"I missed you guys."

Once they all let go. I began to look around.

"Tommy?" I said my throat starting to hold down a sob, "where is-"

"We are clear, don't worry I- oh my god."

There he was. Tears began to fall. But, it was happy tears.

"Minho." I said.

"Lucy."

I ran to him and he picked me up, and smashed his lips into mine.

How long I have been waiting to write that omg.

I was so happy. I was sobbing into the kiss, Minho was only letting a few tears fall. He pulled apart, and crushed me in a hug.

"Minho." I whisper sobbed. He shushed me and pressed his lips against mine. This time the kiss was soft, passionate. I smiled. How lucky I am.

How lucky.

"Hey princess. How you holding up?" He whispered. He pressed our foreheads together.

"Better that I found everyone. Especially you." I said, whispering the last part.

Then everyone came over to me, and we all hugged. My family. We may not be related by blood, but that doesn't matter.

Not to me.

"We need to head back." Sally said interrupting the moment. I nodded and we began to walk back to the car.

......

We all had everything ready and packed to go. Everyone was very accepting when everyone arrived. I smiled.

"Hey Lu." A handsome voice spoke. I turned to see Minho, standing there. He looked different. Very different.

His eyes. They were full of lust. He came over to me and began to passionately kiss me. I kissed back, obviously knowing where he wanted to go with this.

"Minho. Is now the time?" I said into the kiss.

"If you want it to be." He said to playfully.

"Then let it happen." I said.

"My pleasure. Oh wait, the only pleasure you'll be getting is from me." He said smirking and biting my lip lightly causing my to moan slightly.

"Where do we go." I asked

"Follow me."

We found a small cave and thirty minutes later, we both were completely naked.

Warning. Smut?

"Lucy? I want you to be 100% on board. If you don't want to do this. I understand completely. There is-"

"Minho. I'm ready to start something with you." I said. "No matter how crazy the world may seem."

So that's what we did. The pain slowly turned to pleasure. My hips buckle into him. Wanting more of him.

"Minho." I moaned.

"I know, I know baby." He moaned.

We both hit our climax and came down from it.

"Now you wanted to do that back at where WICKED put us. With people in the room." I teased him.

"Yea yea. You weren't saying that before now were you." He said.

He leaned in and kissed me, very slowly.

"No matter what happens, I will always love you." I said to him.

"I love you so much." He said putting our foreheads together.

"I love you more." I said and brought our lips back together.

One chapter.

l🌞