Pinky

I didn't notice I fell asleep as well until I hear the knocking on my door.

"Sweetheart?" Maria called out.

"Yeah?" I ask sleepily.

"Dinner's ready."

"Okay, we'll be down there in a minute."

I face a still sleeping Kath."Hey sleepyhead. Time to eat." I said shaking her.

She stirred then slightly open her eyes."What?" She asked.

"Eat. Come on." Then I pulled her out of bed and we made our way to the kitchen.

The maids greeted us as we walk passed them then took a sit.

"Isn't your House wonderful?" Kath ask looking at the huge room.

"Well, thanks." I said then they brought the foods out.

I saw one of the maid, Pinky, the youngest maid, looking at Kath in dagger. Maria told me that she had this huge crush on me. I just didn't mind it.

We eat silently, though except when Kath was telling me how delicious the food was. And I just keep nodding.

After eating, we went back to my room.

"Hey, do you...like um...want to sleep over here? I mean it's pretty late and like that. And we have guestroom anyways, so like--" I said rambling. And when did I ever be like that?

"Okay?" Kath said smiling."I just have to tell mom. Oh and there's classes tomorrow, how could--"

"We'll go back to your house early." I said."Anyway, come on, we hadn't finish our works yet."