I won't

The next day, Sunday and no classes, I went to the place I knew my father would be and just entered it without knocking.

"What the hell was this dad?" I asked him, Not that pissed I thought I would be.

"Jo, calm down first. We need to do this. And this is the only chance. It is a business matter. And we're lucky that Brooke has this huge crush on you since the day she met you."

"I don't even know her!"

"Remember when you were young, And the girl who always wear dress and ribbon in her hair? That's Brooke. You first met her on your birthday and she gave you like an ipod."

I don't even know how my father knows about that. He wasn't even there!

"Oh, she's that annoying girl who kept leering at me. Well, I still won't do this. This ain't my fucking problem!"

"Watch your mouth kiddo. This is the only chance that we can do for Mr.Brooke to cooperate with us. This is really a big thing."

"Then find another way! I won't ruin my life forever just for money!"

"That's why Brooke was here. To get to know you. And for you to do the same. And for the both of you to fall inlove with each other."

"I will never love her. I can't even stand her!"

"This is our only chance. Just try to understand it."

"I won't." I walked out after that.

So they're doing this for business and not me.

So much for loving me.

Picture of Jo's Father,Bryan, on the side----->>>