Chapter six: The prince

I woke up and yawned thank god this terrible dream was over I thought as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes. I slowly opened them and saw the long hall from my dream
" ahh man." I said disappointedly. I looked down to see a note on the side table that wasn't there before. I opened up the note and read it.

Dear Haden,
I know your probably really really confused right now but if you are feeling up to it and your side doesn't hurt to bad come and find me. The servants here are very nice if you get lost just ask them for directions. Hope I'm not being rude to ask you to come and find me after you almost just died and all, but I saw what happened and I think I can help you. Hope you feel better.
Jacob.

I hadn't even known anything was wrong with ,y side. I pushed the covers away from me to review a bloodied yellow shirt that had a tear in the side. Messy stitches lined a deep gash on my side going from the end of my back all the way to almost my belly button. I traced the line not noticing the same nurse from earlier come in.
" hello Haden how are you feeling?" She said setting a glass of water in my hand. I took a big gulp of the fresh drink before answering.
" um I'm ok I guess, what happened to me" where is my sister?" I asked pulling my shirt back down to cover the long gash.
" your sister? I didn't know you had a sister what's her name?" She asked taking a sudden interest of my past. Then I remembered that before I went to sleep I cou;don't remember anything about what happened, and even now I only saw her face. Red/brown hair and sea green eyes filled with worry.
" I don't know I just see her face. " I replied her face losing its sudden happiness and hope that I could remember anything about my past. " I'm sorry." I said
" no worries we will figure this out soon ok." She said rubbing her warn hands up and down my back.
" are you feeling alright to go walk around I can show you the palace?" Aureala asked helping me up out of the hard bed. I hook my head and gave her the letter. Reading it over she nodded her head back before taking me to a spiral of stairs that led down to what I would guess was the servants quarters. Everyone that was down there paused what they were doing when they saw me. I waved my hand and the all said hello back asking if I was ok and if I needed anything. I nodded when they asked if I was ok and shook me head no when they asked if I needed anything. Aureala quieted me through the crowd to a room where lots of servants were busy sewing away and making beautiful clothing. We headed to the back where auriela grabbed a mint off the shoulder dress that wouldn't rub against my stitches. After she got all of the clothes I would need she brought me to a bath where a cleaned up and got dressed. My hair was quickly brushed through and pulled back into another half up half down style. Once I was all cleaned up and dressed we went back up the stairs and a was shown the whole castle. We only had two places left to go to see the garden where Jacob was and to see the king and queen. As me and aureala were walking to the throne room a heard someone call out my name. I looked behind me to see Jacob running over to where we were. We stood there waiting for him to reach us and when he did he froze looking at me.

Jacob
I saw aureala and what seemed to be Haden walking over to the throne room. I called out there names and they both turned around. I ran to them and froze when I saw Haden. She was wearing a mint green of the shoulder dress that brought out her sea green ayes and red/brown hair. Her cheeks pinkend and she whispered something to aureala before tuning back to me.
" I was just going to meet your parents, is that ok?" Haden asked
" of course it's ok with me mind if I join you?" I replied. They both nodded there heads and turned around continuing to the door. The guards opened the door and there sat my mother, father, and my two little sisters. Samantha and Victoria both jumped up and started to run to me. Haden laughed when they tackled me and got there attention. They got off me and slowly made there way to Haden