Chapter seventeen: The wedding

One month later.
Jacob

After what seemed like forever but was only one month it was finally happening. The whole kingdom had been bussing about it, my wedding. I looked over at the empty side of the bed where Slept and found it empty. I got up and walked over to our walk in closet and put on a white cotton shirt and some jeans not bothering to dress up fancy even though I was now the king. I went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a cup of coffe before heading to my study. I sat my cup down on my desk and picked up the note that sat in the table and read

Everyone insist that you not see me at all till the wedding so I'll be with the twins and maya finishing up the last bit of stuff that needs to be done. Love you please make sure Seth and Damian are ready and have everything figured out. See you soon.
-Haden
I smiled at the thought of her walking down the isle, nothing could ruin this day. I walked back out of my office and to one of our guest rooms where my best man Damian and his son Seth where and knocked in the door. Damian was the king of our other neighboring kingdom Garleania and my best friend since we where little. Seth was his four year old son who would be the ring Ringbearer. Damian opened the door and smiled bring me into a head lock and messed up my hair a childhood habit. I gave him the instructions for the wedding and the time before walking off for some last minute wedding stuff.

Haden

Time seemed to speed past and before I knew it I was stepping into my wedding dress. Since I had became royalty everything was so fancy I honestly hated it so I had chosen the simplest dress I was able to choose from. It was a sleeveless white dress with diamonds on the top and ruffles on the bottom. My hair was simply curled with a silver tiara laying on top of it. I slipped into my white heels and then let one of the stylist do my makeup. After avert thing was done I looked into the mirror and smiled. I was going to get married, to the man I loved. I could see me spending the rest of my life with him and it made me so happy that I'd been staved by Ava.