Chapter 21

I HAD TO REWRTIE...
THIS WHOLE GODDAMN CHAPTER...
BECAUSE WATTPAD DECIDED TO BE TAKEN DOWN YESTERDAY!!!
I HOPE YOU CRY BIT@HES.... CAUSE THATS MY GOAL!!
SORRY IM REALLY MAD...

 CAUSE THATS MY GOAL!!SORRY IM REALLY MAD

 *gifs for this chapter

*gifs for this chapter...*

I woke up, the sun stinging my eyes as I groaned and sat up so that my head was leaning onto the headboard of my bed.

I took a deep breath but immediately regretted it as it smelled like alcohol and whiskey... Not really the best combination.

My head felt as if it was about to explode into a hundred tiny pieces because of the events the occurred yesterday; during my breakdown.

I have to leave...

Every since I've met Aiden and his little 'family', everything bad has happened to me, including the death of my brother.

I shivered at the thought of my brothers death.

He was so innocent to die so young, even though he was a bit older than me.

I sprinted towards my closet, grabbing a duffel bag that was filled with money that I had saved in case of emergencies.

I stuffed in all of my tops, jeans, skirts, dresses and undergarments, not bothering to neatly fold them as I was in a hurry.

Once everything was packed, I walked to my living room, cringing at the stench the filled my nostrils.

Grabbing the matches that were on top of the fire place, I lit one using the box as I walked towards my brothers dead body that was resting onto my couch.

"I'm sorry, but I can't stay here anymore." I whispered to a once alive Nikolay as I purposely dropped the match onto his ice cold body.

I bolted out of our house, grabbing the picture of Nikolay and I before I could get burnt with the house.

After frantically looking for the black jeep that Davido used to bring us here yesterday, I sighed in relief as I found it, running towards it like a maniac who was being chased.