Chapter 27

SUUUUPP MY HUNTERS!!!!!
VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW!!!
SO, IMMA TELL YOU SOMETHING SO FREAKIN SAD!!

I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE TOMORROW BECAUSE WE'RE GOING TO TRAVEL... AGAIN!

I SAID, MIGHT!!!! NOT WON'T, MIGHT!!!
NOW ON WITH THIS CHAPTER!

I SAID, MIGHT!!!! NOT WON'T, MIGHT!!!NOW ON WITH THIS CHAPTER!

_______________________________________________________

"Uhhhhhh!" I screamed in frustration as I kicked the chair that was innocently standing there like the object it always was.

"Stupid werewolves! *kick* Stupid frustrating love! *kick* Stupid goddamn mates! *kick, kick*" I shouted to myself as I kept kicking the poor chairs.

I sighed in frustration as I sat on the poor chair I just kicked while grabbing my hair tie and tiring my hair.

"What'd the chair ever do to you?" Asked a female voice.

Tuning around, I gasped in shock as I came face to face with Abigail; Aiden's mother.

Great, I just met her and my first impression to her will be the chair kicker.

"Sorry." I mumbled, not actually feeling sorry as I got some anger out of my system.

"So, you're my sons mate. What've heard." She stated as she sat onto the chair in front of me, forcing me to look up to her as I didn't want to come out really rude.

I mean, I already kicked her goddamn chair.

"That's me." I said as I raised a hand.

"Tell me, what's my son done this time." She softly said, reminding me of my own mother. I sighed at the thought of my mother.

"I don't really think he'd like me telling you." I stated in an apologetic tone.

"Do you actually think I care what he thinks when it comes to his mate. Nun-uh." She said as she shook her head, a small smile appearing on her feminine features.

"He marked me."

"Really! That's great,!" She exclaimed."But why does that make you so.... Sad." She asked, confused by my bipolar behavior.

"If you let me finish..."

"Go on," She insisted. "I won't interrupt this time."

"He marked me too deeply, got into my head and made me relive my worst memory. Made him know about the past... That frankly, I don't want anyone to know about. When I freaking stomp upstairs like big foot just got his feet taken away from him, since I really wanted to murder that pretty little face of his. He tells me that he wanted to get close to me. I just walked away, I fucking walked away!" I said to myself as I wiped my forehead that was extremely hot.

"He did, w-what!" Exclaimed Abigail as she stood up and walked out of the balcony, stopping by the sliding doors.

"Le'me give him a little talk." She said as she warmed up her hands.