Chapter 33

SO....
THIS BOOK IS COMMING TO AN END... -SNIFFS-
IM AFRAID I MIGHT BE ENDING THIS BOOK AT CHAPTER 35 OR 36.
-SOBS- I-I KNOW, I HATE MYSELF TOO... B-BUT...

THERE MIGHT BE A SEEQUEL!!!!

NOW ON WITH DIS CHAPTER MY BEAUTIFUL HUNTERS!

_________________________

"Come in." I said, my voice shaky.

Both Aiden and Sultan went to somewhere in Europe called Utrecht. Since the people that were against us were called Utrechets, they thought was a sign that they might be living there.

Allison was out with Davido -I'm pretty sure she was complaining about wearing her abaya the entire time- since she wanted to go shopping with him.

Me, I was in the house Sultan offered Aiden and I to stay in.

All.

Fucking.

Alone.

I mean, I do have my bow and arrow, so I shouldn't be complaining but can you blame me. People with super natural powers are after me because I'm too powerful!

A young girl, blonde hair, blue eyes, entered the room with a tray of food. She was short, extremely short.

"Hi, A-alpha Sultan ordered me to make you s-some food." She said as she placed the tray of food onto my bed.

"Thank you." I replied, my voice softer than a cotton ball.

"Your welcome." She said as she exited the room, not before slamming the door behind her.

What the heck was that about?

Turning on the TV, I started eating my food which tasted amazing.

A few minutes later, I started feeling very nauseous, had a killer headache and... Cramps. I quickly ran into the bathroom and vomited blue liquid.

"What the he-" I was cut of by a mans voice.

"Listen sweetheart, you don't have your were wolf abilities right now, thanks to the things you just ate. So, are we going to do this the hard way or not?" He asked as he repositioned the metal pipe he was holding.

"D-do what?"

"Come with me, silly. Boss wants you and when boss asks something, he gets it one way or another." He replied, his voice faking a sweet tone.

The world started spinning, literally. I started seeing two people instead of one and two pipes instead of one.

I thought about it and decided to stay awake. I needed to know where we were going and if I was unconscious, I'd be sleeping the whole way through.

"Take me to your boss." I said, my voice breathier than usual.

He violently grabbed my left arm and hoisted me up, giving me an even worse headache than I had now.

"Do you think you can climb down a ladder?" He asked as he threw me out the window, forcing me to walk on a roof.

I shook my head, too tired to even speak right now.