Chapter 24

NEW CHAPTER!!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOY!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT ON WHAT YOU LIKED AND DISLIKED!!

FOLLOW!!

AND ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!!

"What the fudge cake are you doing!" Shouted Leah as i kept on dragging her outside the mall. She kept pulling, trying to get out of my strong grip.

"Leah, I saw something in the basement." I stated, my voice still scratchy since i was just choked.

"And I saw something in Mother Care for my little baBy girl. Let's go back." Whined Leah.

I started getting annoyed with her childish attitude so I ignored her silly whining and kept on walking to the escalators, running down them and toward the black jeep.

Getting into the passenger seat, not before pushing Leah into the car, I started the car and quickly drove out of the parking space.

"What's wrong Emma! FUCKING SLOW DOWN!" Shouted Leah as I started speeding through a street called Mishref and drove into the woods.

I turned to face Leah, only to find her gripping the seats tightly. She grabbed the water bottle and started chugging down on it.

"A women tried to choke me, I don't know h-how, but she looked exactly l-like m-me." I stuttered, still shocked about what I just went through.

"Brgg- W-what?!" Leah shouted as she choked on her water.

"You heard me."

"I did, but why, did you attempt to attack her?" Asked Leah as i shook my head in response.

"No, I just entered the elevator and found a women standing there looking all nice and sweet. It's like she just d-disappeared when I turned around." I explained.

"Lets ask Davido." She stated, a smile overcoming her feminine features.

"What's got you smiling?" I asked.

"Both him and Allison look so happy together. I just wish that I has something like that." She explained, a frown forming on her lips.

"Don't worry, you'll find something like that. Someone who will take care of you that way Davido wants to with Allison." I comforted her.

"I hope so." She quietly mumbled.

After a few more minutes of driving through the woods, the car came face to face with Aiden' Pack House.

We both got out of the cars and rushed into the mansion, both of us looking for Davido.

"Allison!" I called.

"Why are you calling Allison?" Asked Leah.

"She's a Lumniscent, we might have something to do with this."

"Oh." Mumbled Leah.

I walked into the living room and found Allison resting her head on Davido' lap, peacefully sleeping. Lucky her.

"Davido. Psst." I whispered.

His head snapped to Leah and I' direction and he gestured for us to sit onto the couch in front of him so that we didn't wake Allison up.

"What?" He asked.

"I have to tel you something, and she-" I paused to point a finger at Allison. "-needs to wake up to hear this. M'kay."

He nodded and started shaking Allison awake.

"Gorrilas!" Screamed Allison as she quickly sat up, awake from her sleep.