17

When we entered the kitchen, Tony did that weird snap clap thing pointing at Bucky and I.

"Just the person I want to see, I need to borrow your cat," he stated casually walking up to Bucky.

Bucky frowned and held me closer to his chest, "Why do you need Angel?"

Tony intertwined his fingers except for his pointers holding them together against his face, "It's a surprise I just need the cat,".

Steve walked in, "Why do you need a cat anyway?"

Tony groaned rolling eyes looking at the ceiling before complaining, "Let me be nice for once,".

Steve crossed his arms and the three started arguing.

I didn't pay attention to what they were saying, but in the end Tony had me and was carrying me to the lab.

When we entered, Bruce looked up, "You actually managed to convince them to give you Angel?"

Tony put the hand that wasn't carrying me on his chest in mock offense, "You doubt me Bruce? I'm offended,".

Bruce was silent, raising an eyebrow at him.

Tony put me on the table before folding his arms over his chest.

"Yes... I told them that you'd be here," he sulked.

Bruce rolled his eyes, picking me up and looking me over.

"What all did Steve and Bucky say happened to her before they adopted her?"

Tony thought for a moment fiddling with some wires on the table, "They said she was abused and there were signs of experimentation but they couldn't confirm it. We could run a few tests to see if anythings wrong with her," Tony informed him glancing over at me.

Bruce looked at my leg, "We could probably make a prosthetic almost as good as Bucky's..." Bruce said before picking up a needle.

He put it in my neck, taking some blood before he gave it to Tony, "Go test this to see if anything is abnormal,".

Tony took it and put it in a slot, "JARVIS, you know what to do, you heard the man," before turning to a screen and scanning over it.

Bruce was taking measurements of my front leg when Tony said, "Well there is quite a few somethings that aren't supposed to be there..."

Bruce looked up and put on his glasses looking at the screen, "You're right, with that mixture of chemicals would slow down her aging process and possibly even stunt her growth. If they used to much she could live for quite some long time,"

Bruce glanced over at me, "She may be a kitten for the rest of her life because of these chemicals," he summed up, pointing at a list on the screen.

"So that's good news right Bruce? That means if we make her a prosthetic now she should never out grow it,".