Chapter 9

<Not Edited>

[Thai]

"You are definitely pregnant, miss." The doctor said confirming the terror that had build up within me. "Your HCG count has elevated meaning that you are hundred percent pregnant." He assured me. I looked up at the ultrasound machine. "Two months, going on to three be exact."

We've finally been able to go to the hospital, since the multiple pregnancy tests.

It wasn't easy though. I didn't Roman had assigned body guards to me, so everywhere I go I have to take two big brooding men.

We had to spend almost half an hour convincing them to stay outside.

He even gave me an iPhone seven with emergency numbers only.

I've been using it quite frequently, but only to text Miah, sometimes Leon and one of my bodyguards, Lexus. We actually gotten really close the only person I could actually talk to.

Miah tells  me I should stop, because it could cause problems with relationships. But is what Roman and I be called a relationship.

Tears slowly left my eye. "I wish I wasn't pregnant." I muttered. I felt Mimi squeeze my hand, but I couldn't even concentrate on her at the moment.

Of course I knew I was pregnant. If countless pregnancy test saying positive, constant vomiting and a growing belly isn't an indication, then I don't know what is.

The doctor brown eyes was felt with sympathy as he gave me a little smile. "There are option if you really don't want to have the baby." The doctor declared. "You can have adoption if you want to go through with the burst or you can have an abortion. It's not to late." He suggested. "Your choice."

Even if I don't want a baby the though of me destroying its life... I can't do it.

I shook my head ready to answer, but Mimi beat me to it. "The baby is fine where it is." Miah snapped. I wondered why she was so mad the at the sound of an abortion, but I just left it.

I mean she has a kid herself.

I closed my eyes shut tightly, taking slow breathes in an out. I unconsciously moved my had towards my stomach. I pressed on it gently against my belly and indeed felt a little hardness, like it has been for the last month.

I was taken out my thoughts as the doctor spoke. "It's a bit to early to tell the gender or how many babies are in your stomach but-"

"There can be more than one!?" I proclaimed, with out thinking.

The doctor and Mimi laughed at my surprised face. "It's unlikely, but it's not impossible." He informed me.

"You so stupid." Mimi said insulting me. I totally forget she was with me for a second.

"Whatever." I mumbled a bit embarrassed.

Tears fought to well up in my eyes but I held it down. Even if I didn't know Roman too well I hated the way he treated me. To bring a child to his care sounds like a tragedy. He scared the shit out of me.

The doctor looked went to his desk and grabbed a couple of files. "Ma'am if having this child you naturally have some other options as I informed you before. You ca-"