Chapter 14

<Not Edited>

[Chapter 14]

My heart jumped as I shot up straight in bed, covered in sweat and breathing heavily.

I looked all around me, trying to get a sense of where I was.

Taking in my surroundings I was glad to see that I was in my room.

That was a terrible nightmare. Roman found us then beat the crap out of me.

Images flashed throught my head all at once. What will I do if that actually happens? I thought as i lowered my body back into a laying position.

As soon as my head hit the pillow pain flooded over my head

I took in a sharp rasped as touched my head.

I ran to the mirror to see a ball spot in in middle of my head with a large white plaster filling in the empty space. My face also has small red marks littered around it. And don't even get me started in all the bruises on my body- it looked like a damn colouring book.

When the hell did that happen.

That's when I released my dreams wasn't so much a fantasy but a reality.

I quickly got myself from my bed and rushed to my babies.

As I approached I could hear babbling as the door was slightly open. I gently pushed the door open and smiled at the sight.

There on the floor, was a huge fluffy blanket that was spread out. The kids laid there playing with each other, with Romans overgrown ass taking up most of the blanket space.

Toys and under items were also scattered around them. "Who's the cutest babies ever." He cooed, picking up Raine and putting her high in the air.

She talked incoherently and giggled. Romans laughed along with her as if he understood want she was saying.

Roman nodded. "That's very interesting mio tesoro." He said congratulating her.

I huge grin spread in my face. I knew he had a heart. River soon started the cry as he was left with no attention. "Why you crying mio bambino?" Roman asked now putting Raine on his lap and talking River into his arms. "You thought I forgot about you." As soon as Roman placed a kiss on Rivers forehead he stopped crying.

I was completely shock. My heart melted as began to give them light raspberries on the stomach.

Before I ruined the moment or do anything stupid to stop what was happening and also since I could no longer understand what was being said, I slowly backed away from their room and into mine. I guess he could be a good father I thought to myself.

Since Roman seem to have the kids occupied, I decided to some unfinished jobs such as laundry and tiding up the room.

Ever so often I would listen and watch on the baby monitor slyly peek in the room.

The room was quite as I pushed the door and entered the room with two cups of milk.

As I stepped in I saw Roman sleeping in the rocking chair with out kids wrapped up in his arms, as they laid on his chest.

Even the scariest of men has a soft spot for their children.

I took in a deep breath and walked over to where they was. I placed the bottle on the near table and I bent down and placed a gentle kiss on their face. Roman slyly turned his head causing our lips to touch.