Chapter 11

<Not Edited>

[Roman]

A smile spread across my face as I walked upstairs and into our room.

I ordered a bunch of presents for mio amore, Thailynn. Jewellery, flowers, clothes, anything a girl can ask for. Just for mia bella moglie. (My beautiful wife).

I set it all up in the bathroom and bed, as I had a bathe all ready for her. Roses and all. It took a lot of time. But for the pass two months she shown that she is worth it. Heck I almost told her that I'm in the mafia. Her feisty ways had a pull on me.

This was the sorry I'm going to give her for all the time my temper got the best of me. Plus, I wanted to get to know her better, on a deeper level.

I want her and my baby to have a good life, with no worries what so ever.

As I went down stairs, I sprinkles roses upon roses on the ground making sure Thai was no where to be seen.

After finishing, I went to the kitchen to see her eating an apple on the island chair- pouting. I wonder what's she thinking.

I smiled even harder as I saw the light hickeys on her neck and chin.

I came up behind and grabbed in her stomach where my baby laid and kissed her check. "I have a surprise for you." I whispered in her ear.

I turned her chair around and kissed her forehead. Her pregnancy really made her glow with more beauty. It's so hard to keep away from her. "What is it?" She questioned cautiously.

Not that I blame her. The last time I told her that she ended up with a bloody lip.

But I'm going to start making a change for her and my little foetus.

"You'll love it this time. I promise." I assured. "Let me just put this on you.

I took out a red pieces cloth and tried to wrap it around her eyes but she backed away. "You're not going to treat me like piñata right?" She asked jokingly, but I could see that she was actually scared.

I really messed up.

I shook my head no. "I'm not going to hurt you." I promised, pushing the cloth towards her.

It took some time for her trust me or allow me to put on the cloth to take her to her surprise. "We are going up some steps so raise your foot now." I instructed her. She did want she was told but almost feel on the fourth and fifth step, so I lifted her bridal style and continued our journey.

When we got in front of the room I placed her down and untied the knot from the cloth.

She opened her eyes and gasped. "This is beautiful." She marvelled in awe, looking like she was about to tear up. The bed was scattered with different gifts and balloons.