Chapter 10

<Not Edited>

[Thai]

"Is the baby actually mine?" He asked looking down at my stomach. I currently got out the shower and regained enough of my strength to move in my own.

It was 1 o'clock in the morning and Roman wouldn't quit questioning me about if the time counts up for the baby to be his.

I growled in frustration, pushing him out my way. "If I have to answer yes one more time I'll shot y-"

His face suddenly switch and his face turn emotionless. "You are not allowed to leave this house anymore." He said, cutting me off."

I snorted. "You don't control me. I do as I wan-"

Leaning forward Roman grabbed on my arm and squeezed down causing me to cry in pain. "I don't remember asking you what the fuck you wanted!" He snarled, as his fingers tightened around me even more. I whimpered and tried to get out of his vice grip but he wouldn't let go. "If you're truly having my child in your stomach you not getting out of my sight anytime soon. Do you understand?"

I looked him straight in the eyes showing, hopefully, little to no fear. "No! I'm not just going to stay here like I'm in prison. Remember I was forced into this marriage, I hold nothing for you, so I won't be treated like some little kid waiting for her daddy or-" before I could finish my little speech a loud crack landed on my face, stopping ever word that was about to leave my mouth. I bawled out in pain as I landed on the floor.

He grabbed me up from the floor, but I turned my head as tears threatened to fall out my eyes. Roman roughly grabbed onto my chin and nudged it back to face him, before letting it go.

I refused to look at him and tried to squirm away from him but had little success. I took my leg and kicked him, landing a great impact he let go of my and grunted, but it seemed to have Lille effect on him. "How dare you hit me you...you fuckehead, I'm carry your child, you're not carrying me ." I shouted in rage, tears streaming of my face. "What if something happen to the baby. Stop laying your hands on me." I was hysterical by the time I finished my rant.

He clenched his jaw and looked at me emotionless.

I went to him and landed a couple of punched in his chest.

I'm pregnant with his child and I don't deserve this type of treatment.

A few curse words left Romans mouth as a result of me kneeing him where the sun doesn't are shine. I continued putting my fist and legs wherever it landed until I stopped my my clasping my hand into his. "That's enough Thai." He. bellowed, his voice chocking through the room.

I however didn't listen and continued kicking him. He grunted in frustrations and laid me on the bed, his body on top of me and holding my hands above me.

I tried to get away but failed, as my body was immobilised by this position.

All my years of training with my father seemed to now be useless.

"As much as I would like to continue whatever little fight we are doing here, I've had a busy day and would like to sleep." He said, getting off me. "Fix your face, you look pathetic with all this useless crying." He hissed harshly.

I quickly scrambled away from his to the far side of the bed. He rolled his eyes and went to switch off the lights, leaving us in complete darkeness, well except for the little light flossing through the little peep in the curtains.