chapter 7

two days later....

lenalee pov

i looked at him. he looked at me. to be honest, i just wanted to disappear. he walked over and sat next to me in math class, like usual. i can tell he wasn't too comfortable either. "are we.....ok?" he muttered, sneaking a peak at me. it was hard to look at him. just knowing that i could like him all i want, that aint gonna make him straight. it just makes me sooo angry at myself for doing it...to myself. i knew it was coming but im still mad it did. "you knew i liked you. why didnt you at least pretend?" i muttered, resisting the urge to scream. "you knew i was gay, why weren't you supportive? everyone looks at me like this news to them. like this is the greatest betrayal they have ever known. why did everyone think i was straight?" he grunted. "because you dont look gay, lavi. that's why. it was really easy to over look the signs when you are soooo fucking sexy and you act like a normal guy," i grunted. "oh, so what does gay look like? im not a cross dresser, i dont talk with a high pitched voice, and i dont try my best to walk like a girl. i have, or had, a lot of friends that were guys and i know that it would make them uncomfortable if me being gay was very apparent," he grunted. "i dont know what to tell you, lavi. this is a lot for everyone to swallow and you did sorta shove it down our throats when you made out with that guy in the middle of our prom," i stated. he is acting like this isn't a normal reaction. he chuckled. "that's not all we did that night," he said, a sick grin and dark blush crossing his face. i raised a brow, the inner fangirl trying to bust outta me. he glanced back at me. "later," he turned his attention back to the teacher. "i want all the dirty details if you wanna stay friends with me," i grunted. "you will have to bleach your eyeballs," he chuckled.

later on that day....

me and Miranda sat in my room with the newly outed lavi with the door closed. "spill it," demanded Miranda from my bed. i sat on the floor while lavi sat in my computer chair. that dark blush returned. "im....im not a virgin no more," he whispered. "ok, we kinda figured that. we want details," i prodded. gay porn and real life are two completely different things. at least from what i know. im still a virgin so i dont know for sure. "well....when we got back home that night...."

reader pov

"come on, kanda!" i kept knocking on his door but the bastard just wouldn't let me inside. wont answer my calls or my texts. he is literally acting like i didnt exist. sure its pretty difficult to not to have my best friend around. imagine the guy who you had seen 90% of the time just disappear without a trace. just gone. it was easy to act tough in front of people but im really fucking emotional about this. my partner didnt want anything to do with me. not even a little. its fucking cruel i tell ya. i kept knocking and knocking. he didnt even come to work today. i felt so alone amongst all those other people. at least when he was there, i could pretend that we were still friends but he wasn't there. "we are susposed to be finishing the last floor today! they are having a celebration and everything! the owner was susposed to be giving us bonuses!" i argued with the wall. i sighed. i listened in on the door. nothing. like he wasn't even living here any more. i looked under the welcome mat. the key wasn't even there anymore. this motherfucker.....is on something else. i didnt think that he would be that jealous of some other guy. what did he think we were? boyfriends?! we are best friends who do damn near everything together. this is ridiculous. he is being ridiculous. all i can do is give him time apparently. meanwhile, i have to deal with getting zero pussy AND being forced to be gay for who knows how long. this is some bullshit. i just headed home.

lenalee pov

i didnt even know what to think. i honestly thought it would be a little more hardcore. "you only came once?! what the hell! what did he say the next morning?" said Miranda. lavi just looked away, that dark blush returning. "im sure the more we do it, the better ill become. dont look at me like i was susposed to last four hours," he muttered. "you were susposed to give him for than 20 minutes, lavi. that's an insult. you declared him gay in front of the whole school and you couldn't even satisfy him? its just not right," grunted Miranda. id like to believe i could last more than 20 minutes with him but i dont know, lavi said he was pretty fucking big so i might not be able too. "id like to see you last more than 20 minutes with a guy as sexy as ian. its not as easy as it sounds," he muttered, that blush darkening. "please dont say things like that, lavi, unless you want this dirty bitch to try and steal your man," Miranda glared at me. i shrugged. "im just saying," i said. "tsk...i wish. i cant say he was willing to be my boyfriend," lavi scratched his head nervously. me and Miranda's eyes widened. "you need to take care of him and fast, lavi, cause if you dont, he wont give a fuck about whatever you could do to him. he would probably cheat with other men if he has too," i said. "i know, i know! im....im gonna get on it tonight. i been doing some researching. im sure i can last longer tonight," he muttered. "you better cause if i have to come in there, you probably wont see him no more," Miranda grinned. i sucked my teeth. "just go, lavi. get back to the house and give that man what he needs. we will be routing for you," i kept shooing him. he nodded and got up. he quickly made his way out. i sighed. after hearing his story, aint no shred of a possibility that he ever will be straight. its gonna be hard, but im sure i can give up on him and just be friends. at least ill be able to dream about what could have been. "so....when can we demand to see this guy? i totally dont wanna spend some time alone with him," she grinned evilly. " im telling krory," i gave her a knowing look. "tell him. aint no shame in my game," she shrugged.